d3 state champ projections

rocco

these are my projections i’m sure i will get a lot wrong, i’d love to debate if someone wants to!!

106- shulke
113- shore
120- campbell
126- shore
132- allen
138- lacure
144- taylor
150- brown
157- davis
165- slone
175- sell (havill can win this here)
190- stoddard
215- stewart
285- tyo

Duncan (120)

not happening i’m sorry, dillon campbell is the best 120 pounder thru all divisons and it’s not close

these are my projections i’m sure i will get a lot wrong, i’d love to debate if someone wants to!!

106- Lacey
106 - Lacey
113- Hermes
120 - Campbell
126 - Shore
132- Long
138 - Lacure
144 - Taylor
150 - Brown
157 - Geiser
165 - Slone
175 - Sell
190 - Stoddard
215 - Steward
HWT - Kohl

106 - Lacey
113- Hermes
120 - Campbell
126 - Shore
132- Long
138 - Lacure
144 - Taylor
150 - Brown
157 - Geiser
165 - Slone
175 - Sell
190 - Stoddard
215 - Steward
HWT - Kohl
connor havill may get a title at 75 him lemen or sell gonna be a grinder!! i will stick to shore at 13 although hermes is a fan favorite. the winner of davis’s/smith/ geiser semi is going to win, tyo at heavy no question, i do value most of your picks tho!

Good thoughts here. Agreed Dillon Campbell all day. Hermes at 113 and underdog Connor smith at 157. Kid is a stud. Also Homan at 138 could make a run.

not happening i’m sorry, dillon campbell is the best 120 pounder thru all divisons and it’s not close
Don't often call people out, and Campbell is "probably" the top 120 in the state, but that additional, "and it's not close", irks me with its arrogance. I know he finished higher than McCrone and Joy at the Iron Man, but amazingly some wrestlers actually can surpass others during the season. Lose the "and it's not close" BS.

Last edited:
Don't often call people out, and Campbell is "probably" the top 120 in the state, but that additional, "and it's not close", irks me with its arrogance. I know he finished higher than McCrone and Joy at the Iron Man, but amazingly some wrestlers actually can surpass other during the season. Lose the "and it's not close" BS.
Campbell is the best 120 in the state. It’s not even close. He’d also “probably” the best 126 in the state. Though I’d pay to see him wrestle Max Shore. That’d be a barn burner. No disrespect to either Joy or McCrone. Both are studs. Life is fickle, to your point. But sometimes talent does gap.

Don't often call people out, and Campbell is "probably" the top 120 in the state, but that additional, "and it's not close", irks me with its arrogance. I know he finished higher than McCrone and Joy at the Iron Man, but amazingly some wrestlers actually can surpass other during the season. Lose the "and it's not close" BS.
it is not close i’m sorry it irritates you but it’s not close, to say joy and mccrone surpassed him is funny

Campbell is the best 120 in the state. It’s not even close. He’d also “probably” the best 126 in the state. Though I’d pay to see him wrestle Max Shore. That’d be a barn burner. No disrespect to either Joy or McCrone. Both are studs. Life is fickle, to your point. But sometimes talent does gap.
Campbell is definitely the best 120, but he is not to the level of Max shore IMO, Max just seems to be in a league of his own

Very simply, opinions differ. I've seen all three wrestle. Very simply, opinions differ.

Down goes Lacy
Wrestled down to his opponent and let the refs take it in their hands... last name surely helps a lot down here. Good match tho and good luck to Mattin tomorrow. Should start getting officials from other states for the state tournament as favoritism is always a ongoing thing with 95% of refs.

Wrestled down to his opponent and let the refs take it in their hands... last name surely helps a lot down here. Good match tho and good luck to Mattin tomorrow. Should start getting officials from other states for the state tournament as favoritism is always a ongoing thing with 95% of refs.
Are you referring to the quick point for the eye poke?