D3 Region 10

As crazy as this sounds, I think you will know how this game will go within the first 15 or so minutes of game time. If Padua jumps on them, they win. If Holy Name sticks around, I like them to again to kind of suffocate Padua and leaving them again wondering "how did we lose that game?"
You nailed it. Games was over after the first quarter. Padua was totally unprepared and made mental mistakes. Holy Name scored the first 35 points without throwing a pass and without a penalty. They were ready, Padua was not.

You nailed it. Games was over after the first quarter. Padua was totally unprepared and made mental mistakes. Holy Name scored the first 35 points without throwing a pass and without a penalty. They were ready, Padua was not.
Yeah, Holy Name executed their gameplan to perfection tonight. I never expected them to jump on Padua like they did, but when this team can run the ball like this and plays mistake free football, it's a team that can play with just about anybody.

Tonight, it also seemed like Holy Name took this one personally to show the previous three wins over Padua wasn't a fluke (admittedly, Week 1 was flukish in a way since it was just three big plays that won that one).

We'll see if they can continue to build off of the second half of the Mansfield game and then tonight. If so, probably still a big underdog against Canfield, but they will make it a game.