D3 Region 10

I thought the Norwalk coach could win every year?

Also, don't count sandusky out. Their schedule is much tougher than this region and they could slide in with 3-4 of the right wins.

That goes for most of the region. 7 under .500 teams in the playoffs last year including one of the regional finalist, and multiple 3 win teams made it.

The region is terrible and it's why I'm hopefully maybe Defiance can win that 4th game this year and sneak in. To get pounded, yes, but that extra week of practice is valuable.

1-Clyde
2-Padua Franciscan
3-Columbian
4-Norton
5-Mansfield
6-Holy Name
7-Rocky River
8-Copley
9-Buckeye
10-Sandusky
11-Madison Comprehensive
12-Bay
13-Lutheran West
14-Firelands
15-Cloverleaf
16-Ontario
17-Defiance
18-Revere
19-Norwalk
20-Lexington
21-Bowling Green
22-Rogers
23-Maumee
25-Scott
26-Woodward
27-Lincoln West

It's July 08, 2022

IUDOGS: DIVISION III, REGION 10

Who's going to win Region 10 ??

What is your Top Eight like in Region 10 ??

01. Bay Village

02. Bowling Green

03. Cleveland Lincoln West

04. Clyde

05. Copley

06. Defiance

07. Lexington

08. Lodi Cloverleaf

09. Mansfield Madsion Comprehensive

10. Mansfield Senior

11. Maumee

12. Medina Buckeye

13. Norton

14. Norwalk

15. Oberlin Firelands

16. Ontario

17. Parma Heights Holy Name

18. Parma Padua Franciscan

19. Richfield Revere

20. Rocky River

21. Rocky River Lutheran West

22. Sandusky

23. Tiffin Columbian

24. Toledo Rogers

25. Toledo Scott

26. Toledo Woodward

IUDOGS PICKS:
Parma Padua Franciscan to win Region 10

IUDOGS TOP EIGHT
(not in order)

1. Parma Padua Franciscan

2. Tiffin Columbian

3. Mansfield Senior

4. Parma Heights Holy Name

5. Norton

6. Lexington

7. Rocky River

8. Norwalk

:unsure: :cool: :p :) :banana:

This is IUDOGS signing off.

Last edited:
It's July 08, 2022

IUDOGS: DIVISION III, REGION 10

Who's going to win Region 10 ??

What is your Top Eight like in Region 10 ??

01. Bay Village

02. Bowling Green

03. Cleveland Lincoln West

04. Clyde

05. Copley

06. Defiance

07. Lexington

08. Lodi Cloverleaf

09. Mansfield Madsion Comprehensive

10. Mansfield Senior

11. Maumee

12. Medina Buckeye

13. Norton

14. Norwalk

15. Oberlin Firelands

16. Ontario

17. Parma Heights Holy Name

18. Parma Padua Franciscan

19. Richfield Revere

20. Rocky River

21. Rocky River Lutheran West

22. Sandusky

23. Tiffin Columbian

24. Toledo Rogers

25. Toledo Scott

26. Toledo Woodward

IUDOGS PICKS:
Parma Padua Franciscan to win Region 10

IUDOGS TOP EIGHT
(not in order)

1. Parma Padua Franciscan

2. Tiffin Columbian

3. Mansfield Senior

4. Parma Heights Holy Name

5. Norton

6. Lexington

7. Rocky River

8. Norwalk

:unsure: :cool: :p :) :banana:

This is IUDOGS signing off.
??

No offense but 9 seems much tougher than 10, Benedictine, Chardon, Canfield, would all easily win 10 this year no contest. 10 is going to be up for grabs this year with no clear favorite.

No offense but 9 seems much tougher than 10, Benedictine, Chardon, Canfield, would all easily win 10 this year no contest. 10 is going to be up for grabs this year with no clear favorite.

9, 11, and 12 are all stronger than 10. That's not exactly offensive, we all know it.

Yeah, it’s definitely a weak region in D3. I think NWO D3 is pretty close in talent to that of D4 or 5 honestly. Only eight schools had winning records in this region last year and I expect something similar again this year. I’d say region 14 is only slightly worse overall with plenty of teams that could compete to win region 10. In region 18 I could see a few teams making it as far as regional semis in region 10 but probably only Coldwater could make things interesting at the top.

In D4 region 14
Glenville, Bellevue, Elyria Catholic, Van Wert, St. Mary’s and West Holmes are all teams that could possibly win this region or atleast make it very interesting.

In D5 region 18
Coldwater, Eastwood, Elmwood and Ottawa-Glandorf could all probably have a punchers chance against the best in region 10 but winning 4 consecutive playoff games would probably be too much.

Last edited:
A guy on my shift said they lost a top tier back to Avon Lake. But he thinks Clyde has plenty of horsepower coming back.
He will be coming to a Raiders game with me and I’ll rerun the favor the following week. Clyde vs. Bellvue
They lost that guy 3 years ago to Avon. I believe he left after his 8th grade season. He was a man playing against Children at the JR high level

Yeah, it’s definitely a weak region in D3. I think NWO D3 is pretty close in talent to that of D4 or 5 honestly. Only eight schools had winning records in this region last year and I expect something similar again this year. I’d say region 14 is only slightly worse overall with plenty of teams that could compete to win region 10. In region 18 I could see a few teams making it as far as regional semis in region 10 but probably only Coldwater could make things interesting at the top.

In D4 region 14
Glenville, Bellevue, Elyria Catholic, Van Wert, St. Mary’s and West Holmes are all teams that could possibly win this region or atleast make it very interesting.

In D5 region 18
Coldwater, Eastwood, Elmwood and Ottawa-Glandorf could all probably have a punchers chance against the best in region 10 but winning 4 consecutive playoff games would probably be too much.

I wouldn't rule out OG making a run in this region. They play a primarily D3 schedule, plus VW and SM who absolutely would have a great shot at winning it.

Coldwater would roll over everyone.

I'd be blown away if Norwalk and Lex made top 8. I believe I've mentioned Truckers a few times, Ha!
I remember when Norwalk's coach left Tiffin Calvert and I thought the Truckers were on their way to improving on their success. A player from St. Paul told me that Norwalk just had a couple of really good classes go through. He wasn't all that impressed with coach Fox. I must admit that he may have been right!

I remember when Norwalk's coach left Tiffin Calvert and I thought the Truckers were on their way to improving on their success. A player from St. Paul told me that Norwalk just had a couple of really good classes go through. He wasn't all that impressed with coach Fox. I must admit that he may have been right!
Coach Fox isn't the problem. Livengood wouldn't be able to mold these upcoming kids nor last year's team

Fox is a good coach. Vince Lombardi probably could not have won with the players norwalk had. And what about 2018 2019 and even 2020? Id say he did okay. Those fans always seem to think the grass is greeener, it isnt. Bad year last year yes, but think about all the games that they could have won but just came up short. Not defending last years performance, but Fox deserves a little bit of slack when his previous 3 years were the best 3 years in program history. 24 wins in 8 years.

Fox is a good coach. Vince Lombardi probably could not have won with the players norwalk had. And what about 2018 2019 and even 2020? Id say he did okay. Those fans always seem to think the grass is greeener, it isnt. Bad year last year yes, but think about all the games that they could have won but just came up short. Not defending last years performance, but Fox deserves a little bit of slack when his previous 3 years were the best 3 years in program history. 24 wins in 8 years.
That was exactly the point of the NSP student. He said Norwalk had two really good classes and any coach could have won with them. I guess I'm just a little disappointed that coach Fox wasn't able to build on those three years. I always thought highly of him because just like Livengood at NSP, he was able to field good teams with small rosters and average talent. I'm not in the area anymore...are things looking any better for the Truckers this year?

That was exactly the point of the NSP student. He said Norwalk had two really good classes and any coach could have won with them. I guess I'm just a little disappointed that coach Fox wasn't able to build on those three years. I always thought highly of him because just like Livengood at NSP, he was able to field good teams with small rosters and average talent. I'm not in the area anymore...are things looking any better for the Truckers this year?
I'm not sure any could win with that group; MacFarland didn't. He had a talented 2016 and 17 squads and went a combined 9-11

Any better? Slightly. I predict 3-7

I believe things are looking better, but not sure how much better. That schedule is a gauntlet. Still think that them getting 2-3 wins would be lucky.

Lots of 3 win teams in this region. Someone has to make the playoffs and last season it was almost half the line-up was under .500.

After week 1 w/ changes from last week
1-Clyde (+2)
2-Mansfield (+2)
3-Holy Name (+3)
4-Tiffin Columbian (-4)
5-Sandusky
6-Padua Franciscan (-4)
7-Defiance (+4)
8-Norwalk (-2)
9-Rocky River (-1)
10-Copley
11-Bowling Green (+7)