D3 113 semifinals

To my knowledge no it wasn't. He was able to compete the next day, without a brace or anything from what it seemed. Had it have been a dislocation I do not seem him competing the next day and no one would expect the young man to compete at that point. I am not trying to knock the kid, especially if he was actually hurt. It just seemed like he was not seriously injured but still chose to not continue.
Exactly. I have no dog in the fight but I'd love to know the "association" of some of these clowns to the kid or program. The ref's is obvious.....I realize you get your little nut hugger clique's here but they're a little too salty about their "opining". I can think of at least a couple dozen times when a kid was injured and it was called UR they chose to continue and not take that type of win, this is a VERY unique scenario but you wont hear these gang of 4 -5? Bozo's admit that. In fact why don't some of you NHugger's tell us the last time a wrestler defaulted to take the win and continued wrestling in the state tourney? In fact how many times has it happened? And the other wrestler was dq'ued ? This ought to be good.

Last edited:
Exactly. I have no dog in the fight but I'd love to know the "association" of some of these clowns to the kid or program. The ref's is obvious.....I realize you get your little nut hugger clique's here but they're a little too salty about their "opining". I can think of at least a couple dozen times when a kid was injured and it was called UR they chose to continue and not take that type of win, this is a VERY unique scenario but you wont hear these gang of 4 -5? Bozo's admit that. In fact why don't some of you NHugger's tell us the last time a wrestler defaulted to take the win and continued wrestling in the state tourney? In fact how many times has it happened? And the other wrestler was dq'ued ? This ought to be good.
You're an idiot.