• Piqua

• Anderson

• Teays Valley

• Lasalle

• Edgewood

• Winton Woods

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.
Going back to the setup in place for eight playoff teams in 2013 with LS finishing 14 and not making the playoffs, Winton Woods lost in the second round to Mt. Healthy 10-13, so both of todays R8 powers were eliminated leaving the R6 title (then, R8 now) for someone else.
2013 WW had an awesome defense! Two of the starters on defense are in the NFL. Mike Edwards (Tampa Bay) David Long (Tennessee). The offense was so inconsistent that season.

Withrow is a good team! They may be a team to watch out for in Region 8 going forward. What happened with them? Did they get new coaching or what? Do they just have better athletes now? I don’t ever remember them being this good
All of the above. This is their head coach 3rd year and he’s really turned the program around very fast. I know they had around 20 seniors this year, and they’ve been a huge part of the turn around as well. They have the talent and the coaching staff to be a top program for years to come.

One of my friends is a Withrow grad, and I'd love to catch a La Salle-Withrow playoff game with him. Here's hoping for Withrow's continued success. ?

Withrow impressed me a lot last Friday night, if they continue to build that program they are going to be a real force in the not too distant future!

That would be great. two league championships in one year. Seriously that Medley kid scares me

Yep, Withrow did the best at stopping him and he still had 150 yards rushing. I don't think Edgewood's defense is as athletic as Withrow. But I've only seen one game from Edgewood, so I could be wrong about them. I am equally worried about Edgewood's Wing-T offense, Piqua hasn't seen it run as pure as the Cougars run it in a few years. So it will be interesting how Piqua's coaching staff is able to get the kids ready for it in only a week.

Piqua struggled with the Wing-T just like I thought they would. But the defense found a way to get enough stops and turnovers when they needed it.

Piqua struggled with the Wing-T just like I thought they would. But the defense found a way to get enough stops and turnovers when they needed it.
I know Medley had a lot if tackles on defense but down 21 to 14 in the second half there is no way he's not on the field every play on offense. He is a always a threat to break one. I also think Piqua could've used the pass a little more. Oh well it was a great game.

I know Medley had a lot if tackles on defense but down 21 to 14 in the second half there is no way he's not on the field every play on offense. He is a always a threat to break one. I also think Piqua could've used the pass a little more. Oh well it was a great game.

Him not playing series on offense is something they have done all season long. Until Kemp got hurt in the Stebbins game he was the "go to" back when Medley was off the field. Hopefully whatever injury Medley suffered at the end of the game isn't anything serious.

Winton Woods with the dub, last week was the real region 8 championship. Nobody can play with either LS or WW. Winton woods is too good and is on a hot streak, nobody is stopping them.