1. UA vs 16. OO
2. NA vs 15. TW
3. PC vs 14. W-land
4. Gahanna vs 13.G-port
5. Darby vs 12. WN
6. PN vs 11. CC
7. Davidson vs 10. Lan
8. Bradley vs 9.Rey

Could lead to some interesting rd 2 games.

1. UA (though i dont think a rematch with OO is a walk in the park) vs winner Rey/Bradley. Possible rematch with Rey. 42-41 last time.
2. NA vs 7. Dav
3. PC vs 6. PN - I dont think PC would mind this one. First time was OT win for PN 13-10.
4. Gahanna vs 5. Darby

Joe Eitel doesn’t have his projections up with high points win out, low points win out high points lose out, etc. I feel like in years past he’s had that up before week eight games are played.

so are any of you mathematicians and cam post projections?

I expect the current top 3 to win out. I also expect Pick North to beat Gahanna, and Darby to beat Jerome. If that happens does gahanna fall to 6? Are the points from gahanna enough to get Pick North to 4th (over Darby)?

Can or will Pick Central jump New Albany if both win week 10?

so are any of you mathematicians and cam post projections?

I expect the current top 3 to win out. I also expect Pick North to beat Gahanna, and Darby to beat Jerome. If that happens does gahanna fall to 6? Are the points from gahanna enough to get Pick North to 4th (over Darby)?

Can or will Pick Central jump New Albany if both win week 10?
If Central beats Reynoldsburg, they should pass New Albany. Both are a wash w/guarneteed points from Lanc/Nwk winner. New Albany guarenteed points from GC/Wstld and PN/Gahanna games while Tigers have guarentees from CC/Grpt game. Big difference is that Eagles only likely get 5 more L2 from Licking Heights beating LValley while WM & WN both likely to lose vs Granville & Scioto respectively.

Central meanwhile likely points from Massillon vs McKinely and Bradley over Coffman and they get 13 more L2 points beating Reynoldsburg than NA gets from beating West Central. should push them into the #2 spot comfortably.

As for the 3/4/5 questions looking at it my estimate is this. If Gahanna beats North, they'll be the 4th seed. If they lose and Darby beats Jerome then Darby get the 4. If Darby lose to Jerome and North beats Gahanna, then North is the 4. North could be anywhere from 4th to 9th depending on some unlikely scenarios like Reynodsburg beating Central, Darby beating Jerome, North losing to Gahanna, Bradley beating Coffman & Davidson upsetting UA.

The 4 team race for the last 2 spots is also interesting
You're right

15. TW (2-6) is not winning wk 10, they have NA (9-0)
16. OO (1-8) is playing @ Liberty (4-5). Will be a good game but OO is underdog.
17. W-land (2-6) at home against 18. Grove City (1-7). Both teams need to treat this as a playoff/playin game. Should be fun for the fans.

Rd1 best games
#9 Rey vs #8 Davidson
#7 Bradley vs #10 Lan

Rd2 possibles:
#1 UA rematch with Rey
#4 New Albany vs vs #5 Darby
#3 Gahanna vs #6 Pick North, wk10 rematch

Last edited:
Reynoldsburg is way underrated. They played some really good teams early in the season. They are in the top 4 of region 3 IMO.
They def should be able to throw the ball all over Davidson. If they turn it over it could be a long night. Davidson had 19 play and 17 play scoring drives versus UA. Davidson is not a bad team.

I think Reynoldsburg was the best team Pick Central played all season. They went toe-to-toe w/ the Tigers and outplayed them in many ways. Burg's QB is super dangerous, but UA is on a roll. Plus, unlike PC, UA has some semblance of a passing game. UA prevails 38-35.
Hoping for a Pick Central vs. Pick North rematch, but Gahanna is better than PN. PC over Lions 21-18.
I see a UA versus PC in regional final... Very interesting matchup. Can PC's superior defense stop UA's superior offense?

I think Reynoldsburg was the best team Pick Central played all season. They went toe-to-toe w/ the Tigers and outplayed them in many ways. Burg's QB is super dangerous, but UA is on a roll. Plus, unlike PC, UA has some semblance of a passing game. UA prevails 38-35.
Hoping for a Pick Central vs. Pick North rematch, but Gahanna is better than PN. PC over Lions 21-18.
I see a UA versus PC in regional final... Very interesting matchup. Can PC's superior defense stop UA's superior offense
Too early to put UA in there. 2nd round Reynoldsburg maybe. If they survive that, then prob New Albany. One at a time.

Week 11

All higher seeds won except #9 beat #8

Week 12

#9 Reynoldsburg (5-5) won 34-3
@
#1. Upper Arlington (11-0) Won 56-0

#5 Darby (8-3) won 35-6
@
#4 New Albany (11-0) won 63-21

#6 Pick North (8-3) won 20-0
@
#3 Gahanna (7-2) won 41-19