D IV State Semi-Final: Steubenville (12-2) vs Wyoming (14-0)

Who wins?

• Steubenville

Votes: 58 43.9%
  • Wyoming

Votes: 74 56.1%

• Total voters
n
Ok. You are obviously not from Wyoming, and you are trying to "stir the pot". Wyoming DOES NOT feel this way! Both Wyoming and Steubenville are good teams with great football histories! Wyoming knows this is going to be a hard fought low scoring game. It's the final 4! This game will be close! (BTW according to Drew Pasteur Steubenville is the favorite)
Ferguson acts like he knows what the kids on Wyoming feel. Hush loser. You ain't got nothing to do with them kids, just keep being a fan boy

Hey Bozo the Clown, I know you’re butt hurt and all from another beatdown, but The Big Red’s schedule was as good as any team in D4. The same guy that ranked your tigers schedule one of the tops in D2, and who you and your fellow Massillonian yappites are happy to quote very often, drew Pasteur, ranked The Big Red’s schedule THE BEST in D4. Since you guys dropped us you probably don’t follow D4 much. Next, your 0-51 streak remains intact. Maybe it’s time to cry your way down another division ala Gwinnville. Come on down to D4 brother. It just might work. And will you answer the all time unanswered question? When I played in the late 70’s that big old sign at PBTS said 22 state titles. Since you haven’t won a state championship since what, 1970, how did that number go from 22 to 24? Did the chamber of commerce just add them on? Or was there another popular vote among the Yappites.
Everyone should review Steubey’s schedules since 1983. They can be seen at rollredroll.com. Their regular season schedules are terrible. Why do you attempt to compare your Little Red to Massillon, the teams are not at the same level? FACT.

Now, you are lying again. The series ended because your coach knows his teams couldn’t compete. FACT.

n

Ferguson acts like he knows what the kids on Wyoming feel. Hush loser. You ain't got nothing to do with them kids, just keep being a fan boy
Your ignorance just keeps on showing. Surely, you are 13 years old. Why do all your threads include name calling? You can't articulate your point without getting personal? I understand. Wait! Maybe you didn't intend this for me, because who in the heck is 'Ferguson'? Oh well. Enjoy the game I guess.

Everyone should review Steubey’s schedules since 1983. They can be seen at rollredroll.com. Their regular season schedules are terrible. Why do you attempt to compare your Little Red to Massillon, the teams are not at the same level? FACT.

Now, you are lying again. The series ended because your coach knows his teams couldn’t compete. FACT.
You’re pretty wise. I notice you are very specific about “regular season” schedule. Who cares about regular season when you have a 70%+ winning percentage in the playoffs 19 regional championships, five runner ups and FOUR state championships. Obviously the regular season schedule is working.

Your ignorance just keeps on showing. Surely, you are 13 years old. Why do all your threads include name calling? You can't articulate your point without getting personal? I understand. Wait! Maybe you didn't intend this for me, because who in the heck is 'Ferguson'? Oh well. Enjoy the game I guess.
4 tds, remember...

Steubenville didn't do much with their first two drives. Wyoming went 3 and out on their first but is moving the ball through air now with their second drive.

They have the ball on the Steubenville 23 now.

Big Steubenville gain before the end of the quarter. They have the ball on the Wyoming 38.

Wyoming 3
Steubenville 0

End of 1st qtr

Turnover on downs to start the 2nd qtr by Big Red but Wyoming has a 3-and-out followed by a short punt afterwards.

Big Red with the ball just past midfield now as they drive down the field.

Wyoming 3
Steubenville 0

8:10 left in 2nd qtr

Big Red finally find some sustained success with their bigger backs and score the game's first touchdown from 1 yard out.

Wyoming 3
Steubenville 7

6:42 left in 2nd qtr

Wyoming gets a few big plays through the air but the drive stalls. They do hit a 36 yd FG to narrow the defecit.

Wyoming 6
Steubenville 7

4:10 left in 2nd qtr

Steubenville punts shortly after getting the ball back. CJ Hester responds with some of his biggest plays of the night and runs it in from 5 yards out to give Wyoming their first TD.

Wyoming 13
Steubenville 7

0:24 left in 2nd qtr

Massillon dropped big red.

Steubenville's got a good marching band-- looks to be about ~90 strong-- impressive-- they gave a nice performance at half-time-- good to see the kids in the school strongly supported in/supporting the school's music program.

Wyoming gets a big play through the air followed by a big run by Hester (w a personal foul tacked on). Hauer hits Hester in the flats on 3rd and 10 from 12-15 yards out and he runs through the defense to score. They don't convert the 2 point conversion.

Wyoming 19
Steubenville 7

8:26 left in 3rd qtr

Big Red get the run game going again and score on 3rd and Goal from a few yards out. They miss the XP.

Wyoming 19
Steubenville 13

3:04 left in 3rd qtr

Hey Bozo the Clown, I know you’re butt hurt and all from another beatdown, but The Big Red’s schedule was as good as any team in D4. The same guy that ranked your tigers schedule one of the tops in D2, and who you and your fellow Massillonian yappites are happy to quote very often, drew Pasteur, ranked The Big Red’s schedule THE BEST in D4. Since you guys dropped us you probably don’t follow D4 much. Next, your 0-51 streak remains intact. Maybe it’s time to cry your way down another division ala Gwinnville. Come on down to D4 brother. It just might work. And will you answer the all time unanswered question? When I played in the late 70’s that big old sign at PBTS said 22 state titles. Since you haven’t won a state championship since what, 1970, how did that number go from 22 to 24? Did the chamber of commerce just add them on? Or was there another popular vote among the Yappites.
I’ve always wondered this too. Can any Massillon fan actually give a logical explanation to this because it was 22 for as long as I can remember

Hester limps off the field with an apparent leg injury early in Wyoming's next drive. They're still moving the ball with him out. Cowboys got the ball on the Big Red 30.

Wyoming 19
Steubenville 13

End of 3rd qtr.