Critical Race Theory

Under Obama the national debt increased by $8.95 trillion. That was after bailing out the country in 2008 from the financial disaster caused by financial deregulation under W Bush. Under Trump it increased by $8.78 trillion without the financial disaster Obama had to deal with. Under Clinton the debt increased by $1.49 trillion, and under W it increased by $4.3 trillion. Sorry, the facts don’t back you up.
Tell me why Clinton seems to have done so well? I give you a little time to do research and then get back to be. If I told you the answer you would just call me a liar, but if you find the true answer you will not call me anything.

Under Obama the national debt increased by $8.95 trillion. That was after bailing out the country in 2008 from the financial disaster caused by financial deregulation under W Bush. Under Trump it increased by $8.78 trillion without the financial disaster Obama had to deal with. Under Clinton the debt increased by $1.49 trillion, and under W it increased by $4.3 trillion. Sorry, the facts don’t back you up.
You do realize that an increasing part of the debt is a result of financing the existing debt?

You also seem to ignore the impact of a republican Senate & Congress on spending. For sure BOTH Clinton & Obama were held in check to some degree by having to deal with republican majorities in the Senate & House.

Trump did have to rebuild a military that Obama had allowed to atrophy. And that wasn't cheap.

As for GW Bush, 9/11 did impact American spending. Of course Bush compounded this by deciding to invade Iraq and rebuild both Iraq AND Afghanistan. This is why there was a republican revolt against GW Bush and the neo-cons which manifested itself in the rise of Trump.

And haven't you claimed that you want the GOP to return to the good old days of GW?

You do realize that an increasing part of the debt is a result of financing the existing debt?

You also seem to ignore the impact of a republican Senate & Congress on spending. For sure BOTH Clinton & Obama were held in check to some degree by having to deal with republican majorities in the Senate & House.

Trump did have to rebuild a military that Obama had allowed to atrophy. And that wasn't cheap.

As for GW Bush, 9/11 did impact American spending. Of course Bush compounded this by deciding to invade Iraq and rebuild both Iraq AND Afghanistan. This is why there was a republican revolt against GW Bush and the neo-cons which manifested itself in the rise of Trump.

And haven't you claimed that you want the GOP to return to the good old days of GW?
What a pile of stupid excuses.

Tell me why Clinton seems to have done so well? I give you a little time to do research and then get back to be. If I told you the answer you would just call me a liar, but if you find the true answer you will not call me anything.
I know all about the Republican Congress. Still said, Clinton never proposed the numbers that W, Trump , and Obama did. Besides emphasizing only the Clinton figures doesn’t defend your point about Democratic spending and Republican frugality. Stop deflecting. There’s little you could tell me.

Bushes spending prior to 911 already blew his budget out of the water.

General Miley with some Truth Bombs....

" "
CRT isnt about understanding anything other than the white man is an evil oppressor and the black man is an oppressed victim.

People already are taught the history of the country and rational people understand it for what it is...history.

Irrational people claim we still live under segregation, Jim Crow and slavery.

Caused by Bush...couldn't have been the lefts "home ownership for everyone" which led to bad loans and the bubble inevitably bursting.

I'd say closing down the country was a financial disaster.

"...That included a section on the Central Park Five -- the five Black and Latino male teenagers falsely charged with attacking and raping a woman in New York's famous city park..."

I'm sure it will also include a section on the white Duke lacrosse team falsely charged with attacking and raping a black stripper.

OR Jussie Smollett falsely staging a fake hate-crime assault.

...and on and on...

I'm sure equal time will be spent on those false charges, too.
Bubba Wallace and his noose err garage door rope.

Bush really spent that much money in the first seven months of his term?
He gave a huge tax rebate, a big tax cut to the wealthy, and then over spent his budget badly his first year in office. He spent $1.9 trillion his first year. That was an 83% spending increase from the previous year. Look it up. He increased spending over all eight years in office by 70%.

The amazing thing to me is the people pushing this nonsense believe white enslavement of blacks is a unique experience. Every race has been enslaved and been the enslavers at some point in history.

Blacks had slaves, Native Americans had slaves, Asians had slaves etc.

It's a human condition, not a race condition.

The amazing thing to me is the people pushing this nonsense believe white enslavement of blacks is a unique experience. Every race has been enslaved and been the enslavers at some point in history.

sounds like there needs to be a whole bunch of reparations that needs to happen...

So no biggie....great thoughts....

During the Middle Ages slavery was not based on race. You enslaved your enemies, and in most cases, slaves had rights. Sometimes slavery was the result of a criminal act or unpaid debt. The modern enslavement of the African was different. It was based on racism, slaves had no rights, and the cruelty index was much greater. Slaves in the Middle Ages usually could gain freedom and children born to slaves were not usually slaves at birth. Slavery in the Middle Ages was not based on racial inferiority. Modern slavery was dehumanizing. Earlier slavery was not. Also, as time goes on aren’t we right to expect progress in how we relate to each other? Christianity teaches that we should love our neighbor. We distorted our own faith to rationalize the horrible treatment of other human beings. We knew better and practiced it anyway to selfishly and cruelly make a great profit.

During the Middle Ages slavery was not based on race. You enslaved your enemies, and in most cases, slaves had rights. Sometimes slavery was the result of a criminal act or unpaid debt. The modern enslavement of the African was different. It was based on racism, slaves had no rights, and the cruelty index was much greater. Slaves in the Middle Ages usually could gain freedom and children born to slaves were not usually slaves at birth. Slavery in the Middle Ages was not based on racial inferiority. Modern slavery was dehumanizing. Earlier slavery was not. Also, as time goes on aren’t we right to expect progress in how we relate to each other? Christianity teaches that we should love our neighbor. We distorted our own faith to rationalize the horrible treatment of other human beings. We knew better and practiced it anyway to selfishly and cruelly make a great profit.
Who is "we" on your last sentence ?

Last time I checked , none of us were slave owners.

If you think people need to feel guilty for what others did in the past , you are a wackjob. Once again you are clearly a democrat

Btw, my family hit the sweet spot. None of them were here for slavery times. And my German side got out before Hitler took over so no Nazi affiliation either. In fact half my family now is essentially enslaved to a dictator in Cuba right now. I have zero to feel guilty about

It’s not about white guilt. It’s about acknowledging historical wrongs as a step towards societal improvement. It’s an attempt to recognize how racism still denies equal opportunity and treatment. I’ll repeat. It’s not about white guilt. A good educator makes that clear. It’s practical and necessary. For example, well into the 1970’s African Americans had great difficulty getting into medical schools, yet many white doctors would not treat black patients. That’s a fact. How do you deal with that situation without discussing racism as the cause.

He gave a huge tax rebate, a big tax cut to the wealthy, and then over spent his budget badly his first year in office. He spent $1.9 trillion his first year. That was an 83% spending increase from the previous year. Look it up. He increased spending over all eight years in office by 70%.
Tax cuts generally increase government revenue in the long run. That has been a basic tenant of Republicans for the last 100 years. Surprised you forgot that being such a good republican and all.

9/11 happened in Bushes first year.

It’s not about white guilt. It’s about acknowledging historical wrongs as a step towards societal improvement. It’s an attempt to recognize how racism still denies equal opportunity and treatment. I’ll repeat. It’s not about white guilt. A good educator makes that clear. It’s practical and necessary. For example, well into the 1970’s African Americans had great difficulty getting into medical schools, yet many white doctors would not treat black patients. That’s a fact. How do you deal with that situation without discussing racism as the cause.
It is abut making RACE central to every aspect of American life. And from this warped mindset flows all the other bad stuff.

For a republican your passionate defense of CRT is bewildering.

The grass roots movement of American parents to block the implementation of CRT in their schools is refreshing and gives me hope for the future:

Parents are beginning to understand what is going on. Everything taught in that [CRT] class is intended to stir up visceral, violent hatred against Whites and Republicans. Black parents of goodwill understand that what’s happening is every bit as dehumanizing as the old Jim Crow system. Moreover, as Lincoln said, “a house divided against itself cannot stand” — and they would prefer not to live in an imploding nation.

These parents are fighting the critical race theory being implemented in schools. The left argues parents don’t actually know what CRT is, that an unwashed rabble is blindly opposing something it doesn’t understand.

Liberal talking heads and politicians are trying to pretend these parents want to stop schools from teaching about slavery or Jim Crow. That’s simply untrue. Every viral speech of a parent speaking out against CRT shows how clearly they understand what CRT is and why it’s a threat to their children.

You dont accomplish any of that with CRT. A lot of the so called teachings demonize white people who had nothing to do with it.

It does have some historical context and there is a reason trump used it to fire up his BASE. That pyramid looks like a topical index of yappi threads.
The pyramid is how Iowa is teaching CRT to it's students. The CRT folks created that pyramid and decided that such things as the Bootstrap Theory and believing in a color blind society are RACIST.

Tax cuts generally increase government revenue in the long run. That has been a basic tenant of Republicans for the last 100 years. Surprised you forgot that being such a good republican and all.

9/11 happened in Bushes first year.
At the end. He had already overspent and given rebates and wealthy tax cuts. Really W is hard to defend fiscally.