Critical Race Theory

Not made up but whatever you say wackjob ?
At my school (It's really not my school anymore and creepy to call it that as an adult), we had a teacher get fired for having group sex with several boys. She was a typing teacher as I recall. By the time I got to high school, I had hoped it meant a pervasive culture of hot teacher/student orgies. It never materialized. Kind of sucked.

Its always your school if you graduated from it. Not creepy at all to say that. You are posting on a high school sports site ?

Reactions: y2h
At my school (It's really not my school anymore and creepy to call it that as an adult), we had a teacher get fired for having group sex with several boys. She was a typing teacher as I recall. By the time I got to high school, I had hoped it meant a pervasive culture of hot teacher/student orgies. It never materialized. Kind of sucked.
I didn't know you are/were a teacher....cool story though. Glad you could use your typing skills.

Did she wind up tvgging former students at the spa across town?

My party allegiance really concerns some of you. My guess is those who are more insecure. People who are introspective have a greater sense of purpose and well being. A true, reasonable Republican has to ask himself if he supports the BS that is being spouted by members of his party. I choose not to be a blind follower of the ignorance professed by many of you. I want a better Republican Party. Evidently, you have chosen the party of Trump, Greene, Gaetz, and Johnson, or you’re a phony like Moscow Mitch and “My Kevin” McCarthy.
We get it, you are a RINO, good riddance.

Dilbert gets it!

Critical Race Theory, like a lot of social justice/victimhood identity politics creeds, clothes horrible, racist ideas in the confounding camouflage of postmodern academic jargon. That’s one reason conservatives have had a hard time fighting it. Scott Adams says that labeling “Marxist” or “anti-white” isn’t getting the job done persuasion-wise. He suggests boiling down the poison of Critical Race Theory into something far more readily understandable: losers and s:

Here are the University of Tennessee's 5 key tenets of CRT:

https://www.knoxnews.com/story/opin...five-tenets-raise-questions-korda/7772462002/

1. Centrality of Race and Racism in Society: CRT asserts that racism is a central component of American life.

2. Challenge to Dominant Ideology: CRT challenges the claims of neutrality, objectivity, colorblindness, and meritocracy in society.

3. Centrality of Experiential Knowledge: CRT asserts that the experiential knowledge of people of color is appropriate, legitimate, and an integral part to analyzing and understanding racial inequality.

4. Interdisciplinary Perspective: CRT challenges ahistoricism and the unidisciplinary focuses of most analyses and insists that race and racism be placed in both a contemporary and historical context using interdisciplinary methods.

5. Commitment to Social Justice: CRT is a framework that is committed to a social justice agenda to eliminate all forms of subordination of people.

Believe what you like. Eventually true Reagan/Bush Republicans will be there to pick up the pieces of the party when your ilk has crashed and burned. I didn’t support Biden’s covid cash giveaway nor do I support his overdone infrastructure farce. I wouldn’t call those liberal positions. By the way, I voted Trump in 2016, but in 2020 I had to leave my presidential ballot blank. I may eventually choose the Democratic Party, but I’m not ready to give upon the GOP yet.
If you join the left you give up on America.

If you are an actual conservative you understand Trumps policies are the way forward. Hating the message because you hate the messenger is short sighted idiocy.

Seems like it has sustained itself nicely.
Again you ignore how reality is. Congress coughed up more money for it and it’s still on life support. But when you have your head buried in a dark hole it’s understandable how you are unaware.

I am hearing rumors that Moeller is actually looking at CRT as a recruiting tool for football and basketball. Just win baby...

Again you ignore how reality is. Congress coughed up more money for it and it’s still on life support. But when you have your head buried in a dark hole it’s understandable how you are unaware.
Not on life support. The individual mandate is really the only provision not in play today.

I am hearing rumors that Moeller is actually looking at CRT as a recruiting tool for football and basketball. Just win baby...
Yea you couldn't handle the link I shared so you come back with a comment like this. It shows you are the true racist, own it Happy and maybe you can start the healing process.

Yea you couldn't handle the link I shared so you come back with a comment like this. It shows you are the true racist, own it Happy and maybe you can start the healing process.
Liberals are all extremely racist.

It’s in Virginia. Loudon Co. one of VA more affluent counties and given its location probably very Liberal.
Of course it's VA. I gotta say this protester fits the exact stereotype I expected...wonder if he posts on Yappi.

Loudon 2021-06-23_7-05-05.jpg

Hey Happy, since you like shock posts what’s your take on this one?

What in the world does this video have to do with CRT? Absolutely nothing. It is a horrible crime. Are you making the link that the criminals are black so we need to teach our kids CRT?

Last edited:
Would you like to answer my question or just ignore? Does a teacher resigning because they called a student the N-word mean white nationalism is creeping into teaching unions?
Did that teacher regularly spout white nationalist theory or did they call someone a name?

They arent the same thing but nice try.

You did not answer it. You just claimed a situation with no evidence. The story is pretty dubious if he resigned after the school year but the social media post is in the last week. Regardless, an anecdotal story like that is not evidence of anything any more that the story I posted about a teacher calling a student the n-word.

What you guys are doing is trying to suppress any discussion of social justice issues under the umbrella of a newly demonized 50 year old social theory. George Floyd has 100 times more to do with the dialogue in this country than some new reincarnation and application of CRT. The anti immigration narrative is not working so we are on to the next QOP created grievance.
Ah the typical leftist ploy "anti immigration narrative "

People are opposed to ILLEGAL immigration, not immigration.

Teaching that the white man is an evil oppressor and the black man is a victim with no responsibility for their station in life is not social justice.

Teaching that the white man is an evil oppressor and the black man is a victim with no responsibility for their station in life is not social justice.
They dont understand the difference between legal and illegal as their programming didnt differentiate.

Did that teacher regularly spout white nationalist theory or did they call someone a name?

They arent the same thing but nice try.
Let's say he did. Does that mean that white nationalism is invading the teaching profession? I have seen only two examples supporting this theory on the thread. First, is an anecdotal und totally unsubstantiated story about a resigned teacher in Mentor. The other is a lawsuit from a nut job who is suing the charter school he decided to send his kid to because they discussed social justice in civics class. The law suit attempts to ban the reference to anything race, sex, gender, or religion related in the class. At least we know that one is true because it is referenced but my God, what a crackpot that dude must be.

That's not what is being taught but whatever. It is about immigration. You are not only complaining about the illegal aspect but you are out of your mind about the legal asylum claims which is the bulk of what is happening on the border. It must make you crazy that you can't get the frenzy spun up you so desperately seek.

That's not what is being taught but whatever. It is about immigration. You are not only complaining about the illegal aspect but you are out of your mind about the legal asylum claims which is the bulk of what is happening on the border. It must make you crazy that you can't get the frenzy spun up you so desperately seek.
They are gaming the system with the asylum claims ?‍♂️