Critical Race Theory

It's definitely been ramped up. To deny that is stupid and ignorant ,but that is the norm from you

Not just colleges either. Has definitely infiltrated middle and high schools. My school had a guy forced to resign recently when the crt propaganda he was spreading came out and the parents fought it. Glad my school has common sense

But with the far left , this is what you guys do. Antifa is just an idea ...ignore the violence all over. Border isn't open ,... Ignore record crossing 4 months and continuing . Crt is just a right wing boogeyman. Ignore it is ramped up big time and is contentious all over
CRT is not taught in middle school. You just made that up. Public school curriculum is public. Show me the curriculum. It should easily be available on the school website. Otherwise, you are just another lying BS artist.

You still don't get it. Teaching the atrocities of what happened in history is not the issue. Trying to make someone feel guilty for those atrocities today is wrong and will only continue building division.
What Happy and his fellow travelers on the left do get is that using atrocities to inflame their base and get people to behave like an unthinking mob is a feature not a glitch.

CRT is nothing more than teaching the impact of Racism on our political, social, and economic institutions. To deny the impact of racism on our history is just plain stupid. CRT has been around for decades, and mainly discussed only at the highest academic levels. It’s not taught to make white kids feel guilty. It’s taught because history is history. You teach the truth. It’s being used mainly by the right to motivate the base for the midterm elections. When those are over it will vanish back to academia from the public eye.
This is not true and displays a woeful ignorance of what CRT is. I'm surprised a "republican" like you would take this view given the stated positions & objectives articulated by the founders of CRT.

And for the record making white kids feel guilty about their race is only a minor side effect of what CRT is. CRT's real goal is to use racism to portray America's foundational principles as illegitimate. CRT uses historical racism to justify completely overturning America's way of government including the constitution.

Like Islamic fundamentalists the CRT folks are not shy about stating exactly what their aims are. That so many choose to ignore those stated positions and defer to some sort of rainbow & unicorns anti-racism message is surprising.

CRT is not taught in middle school. You just made that up. Public school curriculum is public. Show me the curriculum. It should easily be available on the school website. Otherwise, you are just another lying BS artist.
So you are saying it's taught in some high schools then ? At least you admit that.

There aren't actual classes about it in middle schools , but the ideas have definitely infiltrated below even HS level in some cases. If you actually had reading comprehension, you'd see I never mentioned anything about formal classes. You like to make stuff up alot on here. And it's laughable that you use the liar line so much when you do this often.

This guy at Mentor was a unit principal and was spreading the propaganda to students in meetings and it got back to the administration. It doesn't have to be a formal class as you are trying to make this black and white.

Last edited:
You do understand that Slavery was real? It is written into the Constitution. Black Americans could not vote and the civil right movement was in the 1960's?
You do realize that before 1800 some form of slavery was accepted and practiced by virtually the entire human race. It was in the West, including the United States of America that the tide turned against slavery and it was eventually abolished. The West and the USA accomplished in about 50 years what the rest of humanity had failed to do in over 5000 years.

You do realize that before 1800 some form of slavery was accepted and practiced by virtually the entire human race. It was in the West, including the United States of America that the tide turned against slavery and it was eventually abolished. The West and the USA accomplished in about 50 years what the rest of humanity had failed to do in over 5000 years.
Neighbor please, they don't want facts.

I'm in fact proud that the great empire (USA for those neighbors who can't follow) has brought eyes to slavery and trying to end it. Now we need to work on all those children/adults that are enslaved to do sex acts to the rich and famous.

Make that "true facts" they like the made up and untrue facts that are brought to us by the fake news media and their friends.
I was once told you can get to the truth if you listen to both sides and figure out who is telling the truth and who is lying. But first you need to understand the bigger picture. Both sides could be right. If they are .......look at the bigger picture.

So you are saying it's taught in some high schools then ? At least you admit that.

There aren't actual classes about it in middle schools , but the ideas have definitely infiltrated below even HS level in some cases. If you actually had reading comprehension, you'd see I never mentioned anything about formal classes. You like to make stuff up alot on here. And it's laughable that you use the liar line so much when you do this often.

This guy at Mentor was a unit principal and was spreading the propaganda to students in meetings and it got back to the administration. It doesn't have to be a formal class as you are trying to make this black and white.
What some random teacher or principal says in a class is irrelevant. You have showed zero evei9dence that what that person said had anything to do with CRT. You just "claim" it did. Like you are a credible source on the subject. Provide the facts or shut up. Otherwise, we can play that stupid game all day.

What some random teacher or principal says in a class is irrelevant. You have showed zero evei9dence that what that person said had anything to do with CRT. You just "claim" it did. Like you are a credible source on the subject. Provide the facts or shut up. Otherwise, we can play that stupid game all day.

He was forced out of his job because Mentor didn't want that crap in their schools. But with people like you , you'll always be stuck in your ways no matter what anybody says. It's why I don't waste my time on a dope like you much on here anymore

You aren't credible on anything and I'll say what I want when I want. You can kiss my backside

He was forced out of his job because Mentor didn't want that crap in their schools. But with people like you , you'll always be stuck in your ways no matter what anybody says. It's why I don't waste my time on a dope like you much on here anymore

You aren't credible on anything and I'll say what I want when I want. You can kiss my backside
Again, you just make an unsubstantiated claim that a guy you know was fired because of CRT. You refuse to even reference what specifically he objected to. Just called it crap. If the "crap" was something in the core curriculum, reference exactly what it was. Otherwise, what you are spewing is just the same old lying BS you are known for on here.

Again, you just make an unsubstantiated claim that a guy you know was fired because of CRT. You refuse to even reference what specifically he objected to. Just called it crap. If the "crap" was something in the core curriculum, reference exactly what it was. Otherwise, what you are spewing is just the same old lying BS you are known for on here.
You call everybody who disagrees with you a liar. Show me how I'm known for being a liar on here. Give me examples

You spew that line all the time while often saying stuff the poster you are quoting didn't even say. You did that here with me

I see you trashed daily on here by a ton of people because you are a dope. You're the last person that should be talking about credibility or reputation. And you are the last person whose opinion I value. Again you can and kiss my backside. I'll say what I want when I want.

Last edited:
You call everybody who disagrees with you a liar. Show me how I'm known for being a liar on here. Give me examples

You spew that line all the time while often saying stuff the poster you are quoting didn't even say. You did that here with me

I see you trashed daily on here by a ton of people because you are a dope. You're the last person that should be talking about credibility or reputation. And you are the last person whose opinion I value. Again you can and kiss my backside. I'll say what I want when I want.
lulz

But it's never going to be enough for these cretins.

Reactions: y2h
I'm in fact proud that the great empire (USA for those neighbors who can't follow) has brought eyes to slavery and trying to end it. Now we need to work on all those children/adults that are enslaved to do sex acts to the rich and famous.
Some Muzzies are still practicing slavery, and think every good household should have a little Christian slave.

I'm calling you a liar because you refuse to back up your random assertion that CRT is being taught in middle school. You just throw out there a story about a principal who resigned over "this crap". You refuse to define the "crap" or make any reference to curriculum that he found problematic. Are all the other teachers in Mentor not fired or resigned still teaching this "crap"? Are they all OK with the curriculum and we are talking about a single crackpot that wants to skip any lesson that references racism?

You just make a random BS claim and offer nothing of substance.

:ROFLMAO:

I'm calling you a liar because you refuse to back up your random assertion that CRT is being taught in middle school. You just throw out there a story about a principal who resigned over "this crap". You refuse to define the "crap" or make any reference to curriculum that he found problematic. Are all the other teachers in Mentor not fired or resigned still teaching this "crap"? Are they all OK with the curriculum and we are talking about a single crackpot that wants to skip any lesson that references racism?

No. You said I'm a known liar on here and thats my reputation. So show me some examples of that over the years.

I think that's just bs from your puny brain

I never said anything about teachings being done in middle school. That was your words twisting what I said. Which is again something you do a lot while calling other liars as you do it. Ideas being shared at that level doesn't mean formal classes you dope

Pretty confident it was one random crackpot who was spouting off in meetings to kids and it got out and back to parents. His Facebook profile is public and full of parents bashing him and saying thank God he isn't around their kids anymore. While he shares crt articles and such

But prov knows all. Just ask him ?

You do understand that Slavery was real? It is written into the Constitution. Black Americans could not vote and the civil right movement was in the 1960's?
You do understand that this ^ is obtuse,
dishonest, and in common verbiage, BS?

Let's say I did not understand any of that despite detailing that history a page or so back. It still has no relationship to what your side is doing with CRT.

We call that manipulation "distraction" and "distortion". It also has elements of deflection and they old tried and true of "Yeah, but you're stupid." Address the points made and just be honest for once.

I know it's hard because of your indictrination and because your ideology is a pack of lies, but you will feel better about yourself and your family will be proud.

It just makes me sad that anyone thinks like this and is willing to call people liars based solely on the idea that something contradicts them. You think very, very highly of yourself, dont you? I can only assume that given the god-like powers you assume.

Unsolicited advice: "You lied", and showing precisely how, is a better place to start from than "You are a liar" as an unsupported rhetorical device.

But it's hard for a god to take good advice.

You do understand that this ^ is obtuse,
dishonest, and in common verbiage, BS?

Let's say I did not understand any of that despite detailing that history a page or so back. It still has no relationship to what your side is doing with CRT.

We call that manipulation "distraction" and "distortion". It also has elements of deflection and they old tried and true of "Yeah, but you're stupid." Address the points made and just be honest for once.

I know it's hard because of your indictrination and because your ideology is a pack of lies, but you will feel better about yourself and your family will be proud.
1. CRT is not taught in any HS in Ohio
2. Slavery was real and had a large impact in the original documents our country was founded on.
3. It doesn't mean we are a horrible country just that we can continually improve and extend our freedom and equality to all people.
4. There are obvious systemic issues that impacted racial opportunity after slavery was abolished. Some of these still carry a ripple effect today. It does not mean that the US is not the best place to be a black person in the world or that they cannot be successful...nor does it mean they should hate white people, but Black Americans and Native Americans have some unique challenges compared to other ethnic groups in the US.
5. Your anger and resentment seems to be self directed.
6. Indoctrination is the word you meant (I can only assume)

Progressive gaslighting at its finest:

- Talk about things for years
- Establish entire legal and academic apparatus around that thing
- Create young activists for that thing
- Establish HR departments and school boards to promote/force said thing into company policies and school curriculum
- When challenge is met, deny said thing this real or deny stated goals as misrepresented

No. You said I'm a known liar on here and thats my reputation. So show me some examples of that over the years.

I think that's just bs from your puny brain

I never said anything about teachings being done in middle school. That was your words twisting what I said. Which is again something you do a lot while calling other liars as you do it. Ideas being shared at that level doesn't mean formal classes you dope

Pretty confident it was one random crackpot who was spouting off in meetings to kids and it got out and back to parents. His Facebook profile is public and full of parents bashing him and saying thank God he isn't around their kids anymore. While he shares crt articles and such

But prov knows all. Just ask him ?
Well your random "story" about a principal getting forced out over this "crap" has zero to do with the thread so spew it somewhere else. It is nothing more than a dumb teacher calling a student the n-word like I posted.

BTW...If this is all public, reference it. Otherwise it is nothing more than a story.

Well your random "story" about a principal getting forced out over this "crap" has zero to do with the thread so spew it somewhere else. It is nothing more than a dumb teacher calling a student the n-word like I posted.

BTW...If this is all public, reference it. Otherwise it is nothing more than a story.
How about you give me some examples of how I have a reputation as a liar on here first ?

It definitely has to do with this thread. It's nothing like the example you posted .

And again I'll post where I want so you can stop with the hall monitor schtick. Nobody here listens to your commands. I'd laugh in your face if you said this in the real world.

It just makes me sad that anyone thinks like this and is willing to call people liars based solely on the idea that something contradicts them. You think very, very highly of yourself, dont you? I can only assume that given the god-like powers you assume.

Unsolicited advice: "You lied", and showing precisely how, is a better place to start from than "You are a liar" as an unsupported rhetorical device.

But it's hard for a god to take good advice.
I am not calling him a liar because he contradicted me. I am calling him a liar based on past posts that were flatly untrue PLUS he is making a claim about some random situation and asserting it has something to do with CRT systemically creeping into middle school. He claims it is public but won't reference anything. It is just a made up story at this point. It is not unlike claiming one's sister ran her EC out of battery a dozen times trying to claim that EC technology is bad.