Covington Buccs

been a assistant at Minster for the past couple of years... was a position coach, Linebackers i think, and was DC for the JV D.... kids liked him, has passion for the game.......

Surprised this hasn’t drawn more attention from the Covington faithful. Hopefully he hits the ground running and the community gets behind the new coach. They have a great program and a ton of pride in their football.

been a assistant at Minster for the past couple of years... was a position coach, Linebackers i think, and was DC for the JV D.... kids liked him, has passion for the game.......
Austin Morgan is a high energy players coach that should have success. Also had a stint as the DC at Graham High school I believe. I do not know if he is bringing anyone along or what the carryover of staff looks like but Austin's coaching tree sets him up for long-term success.

Covington is set up for success and they seem to always have good hires. I expect the guy to come in and win some football games. I do think the overall schedule will be a bit tougher than when in the CCC, so hopefully there is some patience from the Covington faithful if there are a few losses in the next couple years.

I was waiting until it was official. His interview was very impressive I was told. I'm very excited for this young man and Covington.

What kind of talent does Covington have coming up the pipeline? I know the 2020 class was pretty loaded, but they did seem to struggle some last season for their standards.

The incoming Freshman class next year has some really good talent. Good skill position players with a lot of speed and strength. Future looks good with talent.