Covid

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will say I’m a little concerned about how easily kids are catching this new variant. Us adults are good but my nurse friends are saying a lot of kids are getting pretty sick from this. Hopefully they begin vaccinating children soon

I will say I’m a little concerned about how easily kids are catching this new variant. Us adults are good but my nurse friends are saying a lot of kids are getting pretty sick from this. Hopefully they begin vaccinating children soon
Poisoning children is not the answer.

So you mean stop talking about the dempanic?

Republican McConnell just bought this radio ad for his constituents:

"This time, thanks to American investment and ingenuity — and especially thanks to the tireless work of our scientists, doctors and health care heroes — it took less than a year for us to develop three highly-effective COVID vaccines," McConnell says. "It’s nothing short of a modern medical miracle."

The Republican Senate leader goes on to say that Americans getting vaccinated is "the only way we’re going to defeat COVID," as "97% of people hospitalized for COVID are not vaccinated."

"If you haven’t been vaccinated, do the right thing for you — for your family — and get vaccinated right now."

I'm certainly not a fan but I commend him here. Knowing he'll get criticized by you people. That's leadership.

Republican McConnell just bought this radio ad for his constituents:

"This time, thanks to American investment and ingenuity — and especially thanks to the tireless work of our scientists, doctors and health care heroes — it took less than a year for us to develop three highly-effective COVID vaccines," McConnell says. "It’s nothing short of a modern medical miracle."

The Republican Senate leader goes on to say that Americans getting vaccinated is "the only way we’re going to defeat COVID," as "97% of people hospitalized for COVID are not vaccinated."

"If you haven’t been vaccinated, do the right thing for you — for your family — and get vaccinated right now."

I'm certainly not a fan but I commend him here. Knowing he'll get criticized by you people. That's leadership.
Yeah a lot of nurse friends my age have been telling us how many kids are getting pneumonia from this. I’m not for any restrictions on vaccinated people, but not getting vaccinated is idiotic and is literally poisoning children

Yeah a lot of nurse friends my age have been telling us how many kids are getting pneumonia from this. I’m not for any restrictions on vaccinated people, but not getting vaccinated is idiotic and is literally poisoning children

Understand you believe strongly in this, but not sure name calling is the best way to convince folks…

Status
Not open for further replies.