Colin Kaepernick’s Las Vegas Raiders Workout Was “A Disaster,” Sports Commenter Warren Sapp Claims

Yappi

Go Buckeyes
Sapp jumped in, saying, “I heard it was a disaster. I heard it was one of the worst workouts ever. I’m wondering how the hell this happened and the tape didn’t get out, right?”

Sapp said it was very suspicious that no video has emerged. .

The Raiders gave Kaepernick a workout opportunity, as the club is seeking a backup quarterback and hoped Kaepernick still had something left, even though he’s been out of pro football for six years.

After the workout, the Raiders said the tryout “went well,” but didn’t provide extensive details beyond saying the door was open for a signing. Radio silence followed.

It was a publicity stunt for Kap, the Raiders and the NFL. They have to keep playing nicey with Kap because of the cancel culture movement. I bet the NFL can't wait until he just goes away for good. My guess is if he was that good, certain people would be falling all over themselves pushing for him to land a job.

100% agree - if he was good enough, a team would sign him. Teams want talent, and they don't stand on principle. Just ask guys like Big Ben, Tyreke Hill, Ray Lewis, DeShaun Watson, etc. If you can play the NFL overlooks all sorts of sins. Clearly Kap can't play any more.

He was already starting to falter in his last season and he's now been out 5 seasons. What would anybody reasonably expect?
Agreed. It would be incredible if his performance was anything but terrible. At 34 and over 5 years now since he's been out, he's probably long past his credible expiration date.

100% agree - if he was good enough, a team would sign him. Teams want talent, and they don't stand on principle. Just ask guys like Big Ben, Tyreke Hill, Ray Lewis, DeShaun Watson, etc. If you can play the NFL overlooks all sorts of sins. Clearly Kap can't play any more.
I always compared Kap to Ray Rice. Once a decent serviceable player. But once the combination of declining skills and bad publicity hits, you're gone. Just the opposite for Vick and Peterson

yes lets get the tape out, and have some reporters ask him.." so are you done NOW"?

It’s going to be 2033 and idiots will still be calling for a team to sign him everything a QB gets hurt.