Colerain's AD being replaced

CardinalsFan,
Great news about the AD. I new about Levett but the last I had heard was they were waiting on approval from the board. Maybe he will draw talent to Colerain.

So far I have been able to survive without twitter, facebook, etc. I may need to breakdown and create a twitter account. I liked the good old days when Yappi gave me everything I needed to know about Colerain sports.

CardinalsFan,
Great news about the AD. I new about Levett but the last I had heard was they were waiting on approval from the board. Maybe he will draw talent to Colerain.

So far I have been able to survive without twitter, facebook, etc. I may need to breakdown and create a twitter account. I liked the good old days when Yappi gave me everything I needed to know about Colerain sports.
I get wanting to stay away from all the new social media nonsense. I, also, do not have a Facebook account. Just don't feel like sharing my day-to-day life with folks who really don't care.

However, I will say, you don't need a Twitter account to see us there. If you have a smartphone or tablet, you can simply download the Twitter app and search for @WeAreColerain and then you can see all that we post. If you decide to create an account, you NEVER have to post anything, just follow all the people/organizations you want for up the minute information!

It is addictive. Way more informative than Facebook and cerainly "up to the minute" coverage.

Hope that helps.

-CardinalsFan

I get wanting to stay away from all the new social media nonsense. I, also, do not have a Facebook account. Just don't feel like sharing my day-to-day life with folks who really don't care.

However, I will say, you don't need a Twitter account to see us there. If you have a smartphone or tablet, you can simply download the Twitter app and search for @WeAreColerain and then you can see all that we post. If you decide to create an account, you NEVER have to post anything, just follow all the people/organizations you want for up the minute information!

It is addictive. Way more informative than Facebook and cerainly "up to the minute" coverage.

Hope that helps.

-CardinalsFan

LCD cares.

Lot of shake up. Be interesting to see how it plays out for the non-football sports. There isn't going to be much that can derail the football program regardless of who is in the administration. Tradition is too strong.

Time to combine NW and Colerain in sports.
Lakota combined the AD position into one when they were facing levy issues. The problem is that puts a tremendous amount of pressure for things like compliance on one person. And I would go so far as to say that the Lakotas probably had more support folks in the AD depts than both Colerain and Northwest do.

In time, the schools will collapse together, I just can't see it going any other way.

-CardinalsFan

Lot of shake up. Be interesting to see how it plays out for the non-football sports. There isn't going to be much that can derail the football program regardless of who is in the administration. Tradition is too strong.

Care to give a little more detail?