The LEGEND…

Has returned.
LaSalle is at The Cage tonight.
Thoughts? Analysis? Predictions??
LaSalle soccer mom smack??

let’s hear it!
Go Cards!!

Cards fans live!

There was some discussion about this game a while back: http://yappi.com/forum/index.php?threads/la-salle-at-colerain-week-1.352473/

I don't know a lot about La Salle yet this year. I'm concerned about QB and inexperience overall after last year. Hopefully the Lancers can keep it close.

Well played!

Not a lot of buzz about either team. Colerain being picked for 4th in the GMC made me wince. I think Colerain has a little more experience and playing at home gives them the slight edge tonight.

It probably doesn't mean anything for tonight but LaSalle's JV beat Colerain 24-0 last year, Freshman won 48-6. LaSalle's D is WAY ahead of the O.
Yeah that's a little deceiving, I only say that because most of the talented guys Colerain had who would usually be playing JV, were logging significant minutes on varsity last season.

Offense for Colerain should be pretty good, it'll be about how quickly the young guys on Colerain's defense can adjust to full time varsity ball.

It probably doesn't mean anything for tonight but LaSalle's JV beat Colerain 24-0 last year, Freshman won 48-6. LaSalle's D is WAY ahead of the O.
Likewise, I believe La Salle’s best sophomores were playing varsity last year as well. We may expect a similar game tonight as last year’s varsity game.

I’m disappointed to hear that about the offense. I fear a season like 2018 might be in store. Although, that team would have made a 16-team playoff field and gotten a win or two in Region 8.

Likewise, I believe La Salle’s best sophomores were playing varsity last year as well. We may expect a similar game tonight as last year’s varsity game.

I’m disappointed to hear that about the offense. I fear a season like 2018 might be in store. Although, that team would have made a 16-team playoff field and gotten a win or two in Region 8.
Game, in my opinion, will come down to the sophomore linebackers for Colerain. They're apparently freakishly athletic but obviously don't have the experience.

Colerain has to improve the play calling....LaSalle is happy they keep calling other numbers than the QB they struggle to contain. 10-7 Lasalle at the half

17-7 Lancers.

Cards are their own worst enemy tonight. Poor focus and execution.

Not a good start to what should be a prove it or pack it year for Cutright.

Game was on https://waycross.tv/

They oftentimes cover Winton Woods or Colerain games.

Both schools defenses were solid. La Salle's offense has some work to do, but committed no turnovers.

LS 17, Colerain 13 Final

Colerain should have a respectable season, but not gonna win Region 4 this year.

That had to be the least enthusiastic Colerain football team ever!!
5-5 season if lucky. Play calling was horrible, you stop the QB and its over for Colerain. ?‍♂️

Game was on https://waycross.tv/

They oftentimes cover Winton Woods or Colerain games.

Both schools defenses were solid. La Salle's offense has some work to do, but committed no turnovers.

LS 17, Colerain 13 Final

Colerain should have a respectable season, but not gonna win Region 4 this year.

Yeah, I thought La Salle's defense played very well. After the 10-0 lead, the LS offense went mostly backward and kept putting the defense in bad spots.

how did score end 17-13 when LaSalle had ball on 45 with just over a minute to go?
Lancers recover the fumble on the Colerain 5 yard line. With 1:41 remaining in the game the Lancers lead 17-7. "lancer twitter"

how did score end 17-13 when LaSalle had ball on 45 with just over a minute to go?
Lancers recover the fumble on the Colerain 5 yard line. With 1:41 remaining in the game the Lancers lead 17-7. "lancer twitter"
La Salle went 3 and out while Colerain called three timeouts and then the Cards scored a TD by sheer will of the QB. Then they missed the XP.

That had to be the least enthusiastic Colerain football team ever!!
5-5 season if lucky. Play calling was horrible, you stop the QB and its over for Colerain. ?‍♂️
I see 6-4 but they are going to struggle next week vs. Princeton. The D played well tonight not great but good enough they should have pulled out a W. The Cards should play FF and Mason tough and squeak out Ws. (If...they can clean up the fumbles and turnovers).
The Cards have not fallen so low they cannot pick up Ws vs. Middletown, Hamilton, Oak Hills, Sycamore... (WEST will most likely be a non competitive game to end it).

I agree the play calling was questionable (as a Monday morning QB). LaSalle really did not contain the QB more so, bad reads or the coaches trying to be cute. The reverse was well executed in the 3rd quarter but they really struggled with the snap all game especially when not under center.

The 1st and goal and a pass play called has one of those Dave Lapham "Oh No" moments....#7 also missed a lot of reads and should have called his own number more especially; when down within the 15 yard line. He is Colerain's top weapon. #4 needs to get some new shoes.... He had a couple decent plays but, running backwards on a punt and falling down 3 or 4 times (not sure if it was the shoes or afraid of contact but I will say shoes). will stick out when looking at the film.

If the NWLSD doesn’t decide to combine NW and Colerain into one high school, they are making a huge mistake. Colerian football on the decline. Most sports at both schools could use the help.

Do s
If the NWLSD doesn’t decide to combine NW and Colerain into one high school, they are making a huge mistake. Colerian football on the decline. Most sports at both schools could use the help.d
Do districts make merger decisions based on sports? Asking for a friend.