Colerain juniors have offers

He will have to be a fullback, he's not nearly fast enough to be a tailback.

John Goebel plays tailback at UC; he isn't exactly a burner. Some guys are just good hard runners between the tackles. I don't think you necessarily have to be able to take every play to the house.

Does Williams have any offers? I know he is on the small side and this junior campaign can't be helping his cause too much.

Congrats to them both. Question, will Durham likely be a tailback or a fullback at the d1 level?

The better question is will he play DE or LB. He may grow to big for RB and has the frame to add even more size so some schools are looking at him for the other side of the ball.

John Goebel plays tailback at UC; he isn't exactly a burner. Some guys are just good hard runners between the tackles. I don't think you necessarily have to be able to take every play to the house.

I see what your saying, but to be a good back on a good team he will need to be a FB. Look at the difference between Pead and Goebel...

He could be a RB at a MAC school, IMO.

I would love to see Williams and Durham both at UC. Williams could easily be like Isiah Pead if he puts on some weight, just a quick back out of the backfield, catching passes. Durham would make a great LB, he's big and is very quick.

Jarret Grace picked up an offer from Indiana and a Notre Dame scout was on Colerain's sideline last night. I can't think of the last time a Colerain player got a ND offer...Tyler Moeller maybe? :shrug:

Personally Durham is my favorite junior at Colerain. What's the word on him? He currently has offers from Colorado and Indiana? I've heard UC may be close to offering as an "athlete" (I say LB in college) and if they do he may commit..? Any truth?