COLERAIN HS DUAL TOURNAMENT 10/10 WALK-INS WELCOME

HUBER_C

Colerain High School is hosting a dual tournament next Sunday 10/10/2021. We are currently full of teams for this event. But please let your individual wrestlers know that we are taking walk ups and multiple teams are looking to fill spots. They are able to show up to the event and we will get them on a team. Wrestling starts at 9am (please show up already 8:15/8:30) and they also need to have a signed waiver. I have attached information about this event and the waiver form. Any questions please reach out to me at 513-544-4093 or carl.b.huber@gmil.com!

-Carl Huber

Attachments

• Fall Duals-Release.pdf
    105.2 KB · Views: 40
  • COLERAIN DUALS.pdf
    81.7 KB · Views: 54

Currently have teams looking to fill weight classes. If you have student that would be interested in wrestling we will be able to get him on a team. Just have your wrestler have the waiver when showing up. This event is honor weigh ins plus 5. Please reach out to me prior with any questions you may have.

Coach Huber and Staff,

Thanks for putting on the duals today. Good competition and continuous wrestling!

Good luck to all this season.

Looked like all participants really enjoyed themselves. Really liked 3 pts. for the first takedown! There were several top-shelf kids there (State placers and Super 32 wrestlers), and it didn't appear any of them had it easy.

Lebanon and Ross were the pool winners and met in the Finals where Ross was able to outlast Lebanon. To be fair, the Ross squad was a compilation of Freshmen and Sophomores from several schools (Ross x6, Moeller x1, LaSalle x3, Norwood x2, Walton-Verona x1 and Milford x1) who, for most of them, have spent significant time together training over the past few years. But, this wasn't for any trophies or glory, just a great day getting the kids back on the mat.

Thanks Carl!