Clinton massie 2022

They loss 3 of their power house running backs , Carson Vanhoose, Colton trampler, and carter frank. I don’t see them passing the ball , they have been doing the same thing for years.

Losing some big hitters in that class, but with most all of the state champ offensive line coming back they will be fine. Qb is athletic runner (be like having 4 running backs), 2 back is fast and gets skinny through the hole, 4 back is thicker with great speed, and pretty much a couple hammers that can play fullback. Personally losing Trampler will be the hardest to replace in my opinion, beast running the ball from the fullback position but a absolute monster at linebacker. As far as their record?! They will have their hands full on the road against Western Brown, and at home against Columbus DeSalles. Really not sure what Edgewood and Harrison have coming back but being D2 they could easily have the numbers to surprise.

Nobody has been able to slow down WB offense, they still scored 35 against CM last year. They lost in D3 regional finals and put up 49 points. My opinion is the best defense is the offense. Long time consuming drives to keep Novak on the sideline and try and get a couple more stops than WB. These coaches have played great Qb's in the past( Scalf, Prater, Mauk) let alone Novak the last couple years. Not saying they cant beat CM but CM will be prepared.

In my opinion the defense will be strong up front (especially against the run) with a athletic secondary. Should be at least a couple starters returning in the secondary from last years squad.

Losing some big hitters in that class, but with most all of the state champ offensive line coming back they will be fine. Qb is athletic runner (be like having 4 running backs), 2 back is fast and gets skinny through the hole, 4 back is thicker with great speed, and pretty much a couple hammers that can play fullback. Personally losing Trampler will be the hardest to replace in my opinion, beast running the ball from the fullback position but a absolute monster at linebacker. As far as their record?! They will have their hands full on the road against Western Brown, and at home against Columbus DeSalles. Really not sure what Edgewood and Harrison have coming back but being D2 they could easily have the numbers to surprise.
Agreed. Starts up front.

Can anyone tell me where the Massie - Western Brown game will be next year, & what week? Would like to see em both next fall, among many other games.