Clinton Massie 2022

I agree with you about Zantene, McSurely has also done a nice job with his other staff. Barry Wolfe is a great coach and Rolfe now has head coaching experience. Would be hard pressed to find a better small school staff.
Couldn't agree more! The work Wolfe does with the lineman is amazing, very good at the little details and very motivational.

Welcome back Jude. You’ve been very quiet on here after touting yourself after the 2-0 start. What happened after that? Oh now I remember, 1-7 finish, multiple personal fouls and melt downs on the sidelines by you, and oh yeah the fumble. What was he 5-6” 135 pounds, and knocked you back about 5 yards and the ball went 20 yds back the other way. One of Hudl’s top 20 hits of the year. Welcome back
You are so lame I hope you're a HS kid.... if not cmon. Even if you are a HS kid learn a lesson.....dont be a lame

You are so lame I hope you're a HS kid.... if not cmon. Even if you are a HS kid learn a lesson.....dont be a lame
I went after the academics of an entire school (that struggles with academics). I stand by it, CM teachers - be better. You singled out a kid that’s done nothing wrong based on a poster who’s probably not even Jude hooks ….idk why hooks would be hyping up centerville basketball and have “cupps” in his username

I went after the academics of an entire school (that struggles with academics). I stand by it, CM teachers - be better. You singled out a kid that’s done nothing wrong based on a poster who’s probably not even Jude hooks ….idk why hooks would be hyping up centerville basketball and have “cupps” in his username
My little 10” friend, if you consider CM to be academically deficient, what does it say about your little school on 122. Fenwick claims an average ACT is 25.7, CM’s is 25.5
Mr Cupps references himself/Hooks on just about every post. If you want to pat yourself on the back like that, gotta be able to handle some critique. And maybe show some maturity and not reply with a juvenile anatomical reference and quickly deleting it

Rumor has it Clinton-Massie is looking to hire a new AD?!? I was told second hand the new AD will be responsible for finding donors who will help build a brand new 16.5million dollar football complex. Please tell me this is a joke??

I agree with you. However, I don't think CM is going to be able to fund-raise 16.5 million!
Maybe. 500k could go along way in doing some improvements to that facility. I’ve been there several times since we have good friends whose sons played there. Let’s just say I wasn’t impressed. Given their success in the past 10 years CM deserves better.

No one ever thought they could ever win a State Championship either. Got to believe it can happen first. Don’t doubt this Community.
Quote from the Wilmington News Journal "The project is to be funded by businesses and individuals and not by taxes, school district officials have said." So there goes the community comment ?‍♂️. What businesses are in the district? What individuals in the district are sitting on millions of dollars?

Tons of big donors in Clarksville and Harveysburg. Maybe even try the flee market that place is booming I hear.

Quote from the Wilmington News Journal "The project is to be funded by businesses and individuals and not by taxes, school district officials have said." So there goes the community comment ?‍♂️. What businesses are in the district? What individuals in the district are sitting on millions of dollars?
It is a tall task for sure.....but not impossible. Massie is a large district geographically...stretches into Warren and Clinton County. Heavy influence in Wilmington. I would imagine it will definitely need some big business/corporate help and will also need help from alumni and community members. I think it is possible and will hopefully have support from the community. I think the Massie Community and everyone who has had a part in helping build it up the past few decades deserve this and it would be a great asset to the entire Massie area.

Overall, Massie was not nearly this consistently good before Mcsurley came to town. He is the reason for excellence just like the other fat man at Valley View. They are getting better and more consistent but not like they were with Niswonger. The kids come to CM to play for Mcsurley.

Hopefully CM can raise enough money to build a new athletic complex. That type of money sounds a bit lofty, but then again, it all depends on what type of money can be raised.

Looks like it's down to three finalist....
Brian Carey Current AD at East Clinton
Ben Shroyer Current AD at Dayton Christian
Jon Payne Current AD at Cincinnati Reading

Without knowing much about the two guys from Dayton and Cincy and having some familiarity with the AD from EC. The EC guy seems like the natural fit. Don't see the transition for the guy from Dayton Christian being easy. Totally different type of kids at Massie compared to Dayton Christian. Massie kids for the most part are good kids...just a different ball game.

Cincinnati Reading to the cornfields of Massie doesn't make sense either.

The EC guy would come from a similar school district, has kids that would be in the district, and would likely bring more to the table with respect to really getting engaged and becoming a part of the Massie Community.

Just my opinion. I really don't have much info to go off of on the two guys from outside Clinton County. So it may not be a fair opinion.....just seems like coming from those two districts to Massie may be a culture shock and they may have a hard time being accepted by the community.

The Brian Carey guy would likely be a plug and play guy who is already somewhat familiar with the Massie Admins and Coaching staffs...smoother transition.

Without knowing much about the two guys from Dayton and Cincy and having some familiarity with the AD from EC. The EC guy seems like the natural fit. Don't see the transition for the guy from Dayton Christian being easy. Totally different type of kids at Massie compared to Dayton Christian. Massie kids for the most part are good kids...just a different ball game.

The EC guy would come from a similar school district, has kids that would be in the district, and would likely bring more to the table with respect to really getting engaged and becoming a part of the Massie Community.

Just my opinion. I really don't have much info to go off of on the two guys from outside Clinton County. So it may not be a fair opinion.....just seems like coming from those two districts to Massie may be a culture shock and they may have a hard time being accepted by the community.

The Brian Carey guy would likely be a plug and play guy who is already somewhat familiar with the Massie Admins and Coaching staffs...smoother transition.
Good points....only thing I would add is, our Superintendent is from Reading previously so there may be a connection. And personally I'm a big fan of Mr Baker, come straight in and bleeds Falcon blue.....GOOOOOO Massie on every phone call announcement. The things he's putting in the works at the CM campus is huge and I believe he'll get it done.

Carey would be a great hire. High character guy who works hard and would be involved in the community as well. I don't know anything about the other 2 guys but Massie would be getting a great, younger AD who could be around for years!