Cleveland Guardians

Tribe has quietly won 8 of their last 10 and sit 3 games out of 1st place. The defense has been good, pitching has settled down and hitting has at least been really good with RISP. We still don't have enough hitting to win the division, in my opinion, but Tito seems to be working his magic again.

Tribe has quietly won 8 of their last 10 and sit 3 games out of 1st place. The defense has been good, pitching has settled down and hitting has at least been really good with RISP. We still don't have enough hitting to win the division, in my opinion, but Tito seems to be working his magic again.
They're beating up the bums, which is important.

Fun baseball back in CLE, A's didn't like the celebration the boy's had after the GREAT ninth inning...BAM!

Fun baseball back in CLE, A's didn't like the celebration the boy's had after the GREAT ninth inning...BAM!

I read earlier that when Gonzalez scored the winner from 3rd, Straw was there near the plate signaling him to slide, and the A's Pitcher was in the area to back up the throw. After the run scored, the Pitcher tripped Straw on the way to the dugout. Straw got pizzed off, Naylor held him back, and Mercado got involved in the back and forth jawing.

I read earlier that when Gonzalez scored the winner from 3rd, Straw was there near the plate signaling him to slide, and the A's Pitcher was in the area to back up the throw. After the run scored, the Pitcher tripped Straw on the way to the dugout. Straw got pizzed off, Naylor held him back, and Mercado got involved in the back and forth jawing.
Sore LOOOsers,long losing streak hard on the players...too bad!...BAM!

F the A's

This Schedule!

At Dodgers for 3
At Twins for 3
Home with Red Sox for 3
Home with Twins for 5
Home with Yanks for 3

Then 19 straight Central Division Opponents

*BTW, Outstanding catch by Kwan last night.
Already 1-0 with the win over the Dodgers. A good start. One game out of first in the AL Central and holding one of the wild card spots.