Cleveland Guardians

Tito is out indefinitely after testing positive for covid...I'm sure Brian is doing cartwheels in his mom's basement.

Figures Cleveland would be responsible for the first Covid cancellation of the season.

It’s true, it’s true. Trust me …

He been way below average since 2016 world series.
1652570755142.jpeg

His roster is way below average. Tito has not forgotten how to manage. Tribe remains competitive in spite of a mostly AAA roster. Focus your anger elsewhere.
You expect focus? The next thing you'll ask for is in depth analysis (i.e. something beyond the depth of a shallow puddle).

Only 3 teams have a lower payroll right now. There are 13 teams with worse records. It has to be Tito.

If only Tito hadn’t gotten Covid, he could’ve told Ramirez to hit a walk-off grand slam instead of striking out. Pathetic management.

It’s true, it’s true. Trust me …

His roster is way below average. Tito has not forgotten how to manage. Tribe remains competitive in spite of a mostly AAA roster. Focus your anger elsewhere.
Team pitching ERA is 25th in mlb.
Team batting avg is 5th in mlb.

Don‘t blame the roster.

It’s all because of the idiotic name change lol.

If Ramirez keeps carrying this team on his back like he's done the first two months, he should be on the top of most voters MVP ballots. Probably won't happen, since nobody's paying any attention to this team (even here in Cleveland), so I'm not sure anyone knows the season he's having so far.

If Ramirez keeps carrying this team on his back like he's done the first two months, he should be on the top of most voters MVP ballots. Probably won't happen, since nobody's paying any attention to this team (even here in Cleveland), so I'm not sure anyone knows the season he's having so far.
100% agree. In a lineup with literally no protection, he still leads the MLB in RBI, and is 4th in HR and OPS. I'm not sure why an opponent would ever pitch to the guy. He is the only guy in the lineup to worry about.

All of the other HR and OPS leaders are in lineups with lots of protection.

100% agree. In a lineup with literally no protection, he still leads the MLB in RBI, and is 4th in HR and OPS. I'm not sure why an opponent would ever pitch to the guy. He is the only guy in the lineup to worry about.

Royals walked him 3 out of the first 4 ABs today - he’s 1 for 1 and the Guardians are up 8-3 (y)