Cincinnati Open Jobs

I know Adair was having some health issues at the end of the year. That may have something to do with it. Idk?
Oh. I hate to hear that. I wish Coach Adair the best. People have to figure that there is more than meets the eye when a winner is replaced like that.

Thanks.

Oh. I hate to hear that. I wish Coach Adair the best. People have to figure that there is more than meets the eye when a winner is replaced like that.

Thanks.
Adair was the best player/person I coached in my 8 years at Mt. H---he has been someone I have been so proud of how he has coached and worked with his Owls teams over the years---I certainly hope as an Owl Alum that Adair stepped down under his own decision.

Adair was the best player/person I coached in my 8 years at Mt. H---he has been someone I have been so proud of how he has coached and worked with his Owls teams over the years---I certainly hope as an Owl Alum that Adair stepped down under his own decision.

Wasn’t his decision. New AD opened up every coaching position and made current coaches re-apply.

It was not his decision. And you are correct, he is a good guy in a growingly seedy sport.

I'm surprised this hasn't been talked about but Satterfield has already been fired from Hughes and they hired Brandon Grammer the coach from Holy Cross. I have never heard of the new hire so I have no opinions.

I'm surprised this hasn't been talked about but Satterfield has already been fired from Hughes and they hired Brandon Grammer the coach from Holy Cross. I have never heard of the new hire so I have no opinions.
What was Satterfield Fired for? Happened so fast, was it something serious, somehow not qualified?