CHL baseball 2021

they also beat columbus bishop patterson that ROLLED wyoming the next day. they played great D against wyoming. the loss to DP really, really hurt them.
Yea I forgot about that win! Really surprised IH threw Fox that game with having Mariemont the following days

I picked them #2 in the league but you are right the DP loss hurt them.
I watched the DP taylor gaem @ taylor and it was 1-0 in the 6th

Deer Park was WAY improved from years past!

Yea I forgot about that win! Really surprised IH threw Fox that game with having Mariemont the following days

I picked them #2 in the league but you are right the DP loss hurt them.
I watched the DP taylor gaem @ taylor and it was 1-0 in the 6th

Deer Park was WAY improved from years past!
i was trying to square the taylor v DP score, knowing how good taylor pitches and hits. wyoming pitched off when we played bishop watterson, and our pitching can get thin. that was a big gamble to not have fox v mariemont, esp when they pitch benner. worked out though.

Wyoming will have their hands full with Fenwick in their first tourney game. Fenwick has two very good LHP and have played very well the past two weeks. Not sure who they throw at Norwood but Earls is a UC signee and the other kid, Mulligan, is also pretty good. Should be fun.

Looks like there were a couple close ones in the CHL last night

Wyoming 5
Fenwick 3

summitt 2
Madeira 1

There will be a re match of Wyoming vs Indian Hill winner will have winner of Kenton Ridge/Tipp City

Taylor plays Ross winner most likely will face CJ

I noticed Taylor finished in first place in the CHL All Sports spring results. They also finished in first place for winter sports.
The athletics have really taken a turn at Taylor.

I wish Football would follow suit. Hopefully this new HC is the start of that!

The athletics have really taken a turn at Taylor.

I wish Football would follow suit. Hopefully this new HC is the start of that!
What are the implications that the HC before this new one (Dransman) did not have the program in the right direction?

I totally agree that Taylor had a very good year, there is a lot that goes into entire programs having a "good year" an accumulation of factors, no doubt.

What are the implications that the HC before this new one (Dransman) did not have the program in the right direction?

I totally agree that Taylor had a very good year, there is a lot that goes into entire programs having a "good year" an accumulation of factors, no doubt.
I dont have a "tie" into the football program but there were LOTS of people that thought Miller was going to be able to keep some of the private school kids from Elder/Lasalle that live in the district. a few kids did stay but were already here prior to him (most notable is Hilvert) Lets be honest a 3 year JV starter/1 year Varsity elder/Lasalle kid is most likely a 3-4 year varsity starter at Taylor for MOST of their sports. I think alot of the influence that came with the last HC came from ALOT of direction and influence from the prior Board whom all but 1 or 2 are gone as well.

there is ZERO reason why taylor should lose 4 league games in football year in and year out. Our district is growing and the number are going up.
Wyoming/IH yea those 2 are going to be tough every year, the other 5 should be wins IMO. Nothing against those other 5 schools but those are winnable games Taylor should grab.

Ross drops Taylor 9-7. too many errors and base running mistakes.

Wyoming gets past IH. Did fox start not start for IH? Kinda a weird decision if not. Rinala is pretty good but FOx is there best IMO I want a Senior on the mound in that game over a freshmen

Notable for Taylor was Snowden 4-4 3 doubles and 5 RBI's Dude had one heck of a year

i am sorry for taylor bc the box showed they were the better team. they will be unbelievably good next year. and snowden is early POY candidate. he is the only player to hit a HR at wyoming over the center-field fence!

I think alot of the influence that came with the last HC came from ALOT of direction and influence from the prior Board whom all but 1 or 2 are gone as well.
I don’t believe this for a second. The board does not hire coaches. The AD and principal do. The board approves or disapproves the contract. I served four years on the Three Rivers board and no amount of “influence” gets a coach hired there.

I don’t believe this for a second. The board does not hire coaches. The AD and principal do. The board approves or disapproves the contract. I served four years on the Three Rivers board and no amount of “influence” gets a coach hired there.
Well then you may not have been following in the most recent event of happenings (prior to Dr Ault being super)
We had multiple board members AND our super with a LARGE influence on hires at the HC and Asst Coaching level for Multiple sports.
Just one of the MANY reasons our community rallied behind the school and got rid of Hock and the other board member stepped down himself.

just for reference

i am sorry for taylor bc the box showed they were the better team. they will be unbelievably good next year. and snowden is early POY candidate. he is the only player to hit a HR at wyoming over the center-field fence!
congrats to Brennan he earned it!! And good luck tomorrow keep repping the CHL!!!

Snowden is pretty good! And a great kid he ump's some of the three rivers youth baseball games just all around good kid.