(3-7) Mariemont 5
(7-3) Reading 4
(4-6) Taylor 3
(5-5) Deer Park 2
(3-7) Indian Hill 1
(1-9) Finneytown 1

🤔 Does one of these look out of place?
Only complaint: not enough players from Wyoming

My complaint is not new and I‘ve seen the same thing in the GCL Coed…why do so many players make 1st team when in reality there are only 22 spots? In addition in a small school league like CHL there are likely players who should be 1st team both ways. This happens in all team sports, soccer, basketball etc. Not a big deal, no one remembers this stuff next year, just a rant.
There are actually 30 (!!!) spots on the first team in the CHL. Thirty! And most dudes go both ways. Everyone gets a trophy. If you were not in the top 30 people... cannot really complain that you deserved to be 1st team.

Why did Mariemont carry so many kids all league?
Sometimes its about doing more with. less it looks about right, Maderia and Wyoming should dominate the All Stars both TEAMS had stellar records. The CHL balanced out a little this year and I expect it to balance even more in the future.

I believe I was on here a while ago discussing the Wyoming/Clinton Massie history. Thought this might be an appropriate time to update what I thought was correct. Here is the history of meetings between the two.

1998- Wyoming 27-7 week 11
2000- Wyoming 27-21 week 1
2001- Wyoming 49-18 week 1
2005- CM 27-20 week 11
2006- CM 41-21 week 11
2007- CM 29-28 2OT week 11
2017- CM 28-7 week 13 reg final
2020- Wyoming 28-9 reg final covid year
2021- CM 42-14 week 13
2022- ?????????????

10th meeting between the two. CM has the edge with a record of 5-4. 4 state titles between the two since their first meeting. I just think this is pretty cool. Should be in for an interesting one this Saturday.

I believe I was on here a while ago discussing the Wyoming/Clinton Massie history. Thought this might be an appropriate time to update what I thought was correct. Here is the history of meetings between the two.

1998- Wyoming 27-7 week 11
2000- Wyoming 27-21 week 1
2001- Wyoming 49-18 week 1
2005- CM 27-20 week 11
2006- CM 41-21 week 11
2007- CM 29-28 2OT week 11
2017- CM 28-7 week 13 reg final
2020- Wyoming 28-9 reg final covid year
2021- CM 42-14 week 13
2022- ?????????????

10th meeting between the two. CM has the edge with a record of 5-4. 4 state titles between the two since their first meeting. I just think this is pretty cool. Should be in for an interesting one this Saturday.
It's amazing how often the road to the top of R16, goes through these two programs. I give the edge in 2022 to Wyoming due to their defense. CM will be battled tested and prepared like they always are, I'm sure they won't make it easy. I'll go with the Cowboys scoring late to pull away:

Wyoming 21
Clinton Massie 7

What can anyone tell me specifically about Madeira? Or better yet, could someone helps us out on the Valley View vs. Madeira thread?

Last edited:
Wyoming faces Taft in a re-match next week... I expect a comfortable (though not easy) Wyoming victory... Taft will have some guys who can "contain" Hester at least for a while-- Massie did not have that tonight-- and Hester was pretty much the difference in the ballgame. I am expecting the difference in the game will be Wyoming's defense having a better ability to stymie Taft's offense than Taft will be able to hold Wyoming in check (for the whole game)-- eventually, Hester will make a couple of plays-- and that will likely decide this game.

Taft's offense is their weakness. Zero creativity by formation or play. Against a consistent defense like Wyoming, they will not score except for potentially a jump ball type throw and eventually make a mistake on special teams or turnover. Wyoming will not score easily, but will wear down Taft offense over course of game and field position will create a few scores.

Wyoming 21 - Taft 7

How we looking on a CHL 23 post.

Just finished today!