Chaney losing her power

bigkat

so what kind of power is she going to lose? what is the big deal about this? and why do the liberalsand the media give a crap that what happens?

so what kind of power is she going to lose? what is the big deal about this? and why do the liberalsand the media give a crap that what happens?
This is a person who pees sitting down, you dont mess with that kind!

RINO= someone who will not support trumps BIG LIE. By any measure Liz is much much much more conservative from a policy position compared to Elise.
Liz is beholden to the Chamber of Commerce, Israel, the defense industry and for open borders for cheap labor. Establishment and neocon. The worst possible mix. Sorry, no sale.

Liz is beholden to the Chamber of Commerce, Israel, the defense industry and for open borders for cheap labor. Establishment and neocon. The worst possible mix. Sorry, no sale.
That was the GOP Platform.

Now it is to support the cult of trump (SEE 2020 GOP Platform)....even though he lost the House, the election, popular vote twice, impeached twice and is shrinking the GOP and polling below a 40% approval.
WaPo had an article the other day that said in internal GOP polling, Trump's negatives have increased by 15 percent. Basically, 1/3 of voters love him, 2/3 hate him. But they're not disclosing that to trump because...

1) It will make Trump angry.
2) They are afraid that disclosing that will make his followers angry.
3) It will split the party -- those who want to go forward with Trump, those who want to move forward without him.

Now it is to support the cult of trump (SEE 2020 GOP Platform)....even though he lost the House, the election, popular vote twice, impeached twice and is shrinking the GOP and polling below a 40% approval.
WaPo had an article the other day that said in internal GOP polling, Trump's negatives have increased by 15 percent. Basically, 1/3 of voters love him, 2/3 hate him. But they're not disclosing that to trump because...

3) It will split the party -- those who want to go forward with Trump, those who want to move forward without him.
Liz Cheney's platform was never my platform, no matter how much the GOP tried to sell it over the past 20 years or so. Conservatives who feel we should take care of our nation's interests first and to be a good global citizen without surrendering sovereignty have felt alienated by the GOP for a long time now. And the Dems offer nothing. So that's how you got Trump.

I wouldn't believe anything the WaPo "reports" about Trump.

Last edited:
You would think they would purge Matt Gaetz...but instead he is becoming the face of the MAGA party. Child sex trafficking and prostitution OK. Free Election not OK.

You would think they would purge Matt Gaetz...but instead he is becoming the face of the MAGA party. Child sex trafficking and prostitution OK. Free Election not OK.
I never liked Gaetz, but he's been convicted of nothing yet.

Just the fact that you posted this makes me want Chaney gone. You couldn't care less about her.

Liz Cheney's platform was never my platform, no matter how much the GOP tried to sell it over the past 20 years or so. Conservatives who feel we should take care of our nation's interests first and to be a good global citizen without surrendering sovereignty have felt alienated by the GOP for a long time now. And the Dems offer nothing. So that's how you got Trump.

I wouldn't believe anything the WaPo "reports" about Trump.

She pretty much voted lock-step with Trump so... not sure wtf you're talking about.

It's only about truth vs. lies. Full stop. Why you keep pretending?

who did that article?

what does that mean... the NUMBER 3 conservative? does she get a BYE in the first round of the tournament?
I mean, she was literally elected by Republican membership as chair of the House Republican Conference within Congress. So this makes Cheney the third-ranking Republican in the chamber, behind Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy and Minority Whip Steve Scalise. She heads organization of all Republican Party members in the House.

Have to admire her courage...as House GOP members walk out before her speech. Poor Portman has to notch another stain on his embarrassing legacy as he bows down to another trump lie. Really an embarrassment. What a portrait in cowardice.

Have to admire her courage...as House GOP members walk out before her speech. Poor Portman has to notch another stain on his embarrassing legacy as he bows down to another trump lie. Really an embarrassment. What a portrait in cowardice.

you need to be embarrassed about two members of liberal house and their comments about the attack on Israel

This is an excellent perspective. Gaetz and the kook who thought, what was it? Jewish space lasers caused 9/11? Are the champions of rallies at The Villages. TBH I think these dorks just head to The Villages to feel good about themselves. Retired drunken Boomers wearing a $chit ton of Chinese made MAGA gear passing syphilis around to each other. :ROFLMAO:

Sorta like killing babies is ok for you and your cronies.

We both can play that game.

Asssshat.

The Moonbats sure love them some RINO's! And why wouldn't they. They're on the same page!

Me? I love DINO President Joe Manchin. Just a guess, but I'm betting the Moonbats don't think much of that particular "moderate."

lmao

Cheney (. Was the misspelling intentional ? ). Is not a RINO . That’s false . The person replacing her has voted in a much less conservative manner . She is losing her position because she is telling the truth . That’s it . You go against the king you lose. You fail to show fealty to the man who lost the general election , Who lost the house , and the senate on his watch and who ended his failed presidency by encouraging a riotous protest aimed at keeping him in power ? You’re gone . No longer a useful stooge in trying to promote a lie . A shameful time in the country’s history .