CFP National Championship: #11 Ohio State vs #1 Alabama

I think the Buckeyes will be right back at the top. Juat need to work on the defense. Not special this year.

Last year's team was way better. If they weren't screwed over by the refs last year, would have been two NCG defeats in a row

Well Bama got beat by 28 two years ago in the title game. Only takes a couple bad series in a row against good teams.

A lot of talk Jaylen Waddle is going to play. Can’t imagine he’ll be close 100%, but even at 70% he’s a huge difference maker.

I just don’t see OSU shutting down Bama’s Offense. The OSU Corners aren’t the elite players they normally have.

The only way OSU wins is throwing the ball deep (like Ole Miss & Florida) while also being +2 in TOs.
Pretty good call, except they needed to be about +5.

And I was entertained by Buckeye fans who was really ripping their defense and coordinator Kerry Combs. Bama did this to everyone, all season. You don't see offenses like that in the big ten.

Pretty good call, except they needed to be about +5.

And I was entertained by Buckeye fans who was really ripping their defense and coordinator Kerry Combs. Bama did this to everyone, all season. You don't see offenses like that in the big ten.

It’s hard for fans to accept the other team might just be a lot better. There’s only so much scheming you can do to limit a talent disparity.

Yeah, I really don't get ripping Coombs. If they had all of their guys up front it might have been worth a score. They didn't have nearly the horses to try to run with somebody of that level as they had last year with first rounders Chase Young on the edge and Okudah and Arnett on the corners.

This had to be a near perfect game, and they didn't have nearly enough big plays/takeaways defensively and they missed too many opportunities on offense. For the current Meyer/Day run they've been on this was a pretty average team by OSU standards and they ended up getting whacked by what's probably an all-time great Bama offense. Sometimes the other team really is just better, and there's no shame in it.