CFP National Championship: #11 Ohio State vs #1 Alabama

Looks like an early over/under of 78.5. Alabama currently -7.5 vs tOSU. And looks like a $1200 ticket to get in.

Two 1's should be superior to one 1.

Actually, I was impressed with OSU line play, they got me believing they could make it a game.

Interested in seeing how badly Fields is really injured and whether or not OSU can prevent their COVID list from being an issue for this one.

Alabama's defense is not all that great this year. Dynamite offense, but going into yesterday I thought there was a good chance that Clemson was a more complete team than them.

Interested in seeing how badly Fields is really injured and whether or not OSU can prevent their COVID list from being an issue for this one.

Alabama's defense is not all that great this year. Dynamite offense, but going into yesterday I thought there was a good chance that Clemson was a more complete team than them.
I too thought Clemson was the better team. I’m wondering if Clemson would have been more than a 7.5 underdog to Alabama? I doubt it. But OSU beats them by 21 and is a bigger underdog.

I too thought Clemson was the better team. I’m wondering if Clemson would have been more than a 7.5 underdog to Alabama? I doubt it. But OSU beats them by 21 and is a bigger underdog.

This is probably a good thing for Ohio State. They usually seem to be better off as a decided underdog and getting to play the role of the hunter.

I assume Alabama will line up Surtain Jr. across from Olave. That will be a dynamite match-up to watch, as ND didn’t even attempt to throw it to his side of the field. I wouldn’t be surprised if it’s a big game for Wilson out of the slot.

If Bams gets Waddle back, it’s going to be a nightmare. Bama too much for OSU’s D, they win 35-24

How bad is Fields injury ???
I imagine he needed help getting out of bed this morning. Don't think ribs are broken the way he was throwing, was more worried about bruised kidney or liver, or even a severe back strain. Hopefully just lots of cold-hot therapy this week. And Skalski is lucky he didn't break his neck putting his head in that extreme position.

take the Bucks... they have the better OFF and D lines.... Fields if healthy will rock and Roll with the SEC defense, TE's to be a big part of the O, and the Bucks match Bama's speed, unlike the Domers and Clemson can....
and what some so called experts think.. because of Warren and the Big Ten did, playing LESS games is NOT A GOOD THING.... Playing more games MAKES you BETTER......

I assume Alabama will line up Surtain Jr. across from Olave. That will be a dynamite match-up to watch, as ND didn’t even attempt to throw it to his side of the field. I wouldn’t be surprised if it’s a big game for Wilson out of the slot.
ND does NOT have the weapons that the BUCKS DO...

I don't think Alabama can hold Ohio State to 24 points, especially if Sermon stays red hot. The last two games he's been playing at a Zeke Elliott 2014 postseason level.

There's going to be a ton of points scored in this game and I imagine there's a fair chance the line goes over.

ND does NOT have the weapons that the BUCKS DO...
ND doesn’t have a QB with the arm of Fields or a WR like Olave that can stretch the field. ND did run the ball effectively vs Bama but we’re too far behind to keep it on the ground.

I think a match up to watch are the RBs, the NFL analytics guys love Ettiene and he had a rough day against tOSU. Najee Harris is hot right now but he will need to be on point to open up the play action, on the flip side the rotating tOSU LBs will need to keep playing well and make plays in the open field. Serman will also need to keep his big game train going, his change of pace keeps the defenses honest and he also has been solid picking up blitzes.

Some important news today related to this game. It appears 'Bama OC, Steve Sarkisian, has accepted the Texas HC position. He probably will stay on for the 'Natti but his mind might also be on the Longhorns and finishing up their 2021 recruiting class.

Some important news today related to this game. It appears 'Bama OC, Steve Sarkisian, has accepted the Texas HC position. He probably will stay on for the 'Natti but his mind might also be on the Longhorns and finishing up their 2021 recruiting class.

I honestly don't think his next job will be a thought in his head. Maybe more on the mind of his athletes. People at this level? I think they can compartmentalize like us normals only wish we could, while thinking about dinner, personal issues, where's the remote.......

I think this game is a toss up and the edge IMO is Fields ability. This kid is special and can take over a game. Alabama will score, but so will OSU.
tOSU 49
Bama 38

Any news on Fields? I know our championship possibilities rest on him, but he has a long future ahead of him. That was one of the most vicious hits I have ever seen. I can't believe he played the rest of the game let alone throw a bunch of TD's. But I'm really worried about his health. He could have easily lascerated a kidney in that game. I hope he just got hit right where he didn't do any real damage to his vital organs.

Any news on Fields? I know our championship possibilities rest on him, but he has a long future ahead of him. That was one of the most vicious hits I have ever seen. I can't believe he played the rest of the game let alone throw a bunch of TD's. But I'm really worried about his health. He could have easily lascerated a kidney in that game. I hope he just got hit right where he didn't do any real damage to his vital organs.
You can live with only one kidney ??

Buckeyes obviously played very well last night but they made some bonehead mistakes/plays early. Think if they can eliminate the bonehead plays the National Championship is definitely up for grabs.

If Fields is 90 percent and the Buckeyes have 90 percent of their players, Bama is going to have a hard time.

ND doesn’t have a QB with the arm of Fields or a WR like Olave that can stretch the field. ND did run the ball effectively vs Bama but we’re too far behind to keep it on the ground.
how do you think the Domers would match up against the Buckeyes? i can't see where they have one unit better then the Buckeyes.... on D or O or Special teams

Buckeyes obviously played very well last night but they made some bonehead mistakes/plays early. Think if they can eliminate the bonehead plays the National Championship is definitely up for grabs.
bonehead plays? they put 639 total Offense on the field and held Clemson to 44 yards rushing?