CFP 2020

Bama’s QB is a stud. I thought he looked pretty good replacing Tua, but thought he might get beat out by the 5* Frosh.

Ok St is the B12’s last hope at a playoff. The whole conference almost eliminated before the B10 even starts.

Oklahoma and Texas looking like middle of the pack teams in the big 12. Oklahoma losing to teams that lost to Louisiana Lafayette and Arkansas State.

Oklahoma and Texas looking like middle of the pack teams in the big 12. Oklahoma losing to teams that lost to Louisiana Lafayette and Arkansas State.
I can’t take credit for this but I saw online after Kst lost to Ark St, “Kansas State isn’t even the best team with Kansas State in their name” that was pretty funny.

Geez, it’s almost like Coach O isn’t that good of a coach and fans got caught up in the media hype. I never had anything against him, but anyone who paid attention at all to him before last yr knew he was an underachiever. His staff carried him last yr along with Burrow.

Bo Pelini might not make it to the end of the season for LSU. Florida downed by A&M, didn’t understand all the hype they were getting.

Herman should be tarmac'd. He's not a good head coach. Texas has to be the most underachieving program considering their money and resources.

Florida State looked god awful a couple weeks ago and is up on Notre Dame 17-14. Been a weird college season so far.

Geez, it’s almost like Coach O isn’t that good of a coach and fans got caught up in the media hype. I never had anything against him, but anyone who paid attention at all to him before last yr knew he was an underachiever. His staff carried him last yr along with Burrow.
Can't deny him last season, but most knew he just caught lightning in a bottle.

Do “most” people know that? I’m not so sure.
I would bet most at LSU know it. The leashes can be very short in the SEC. Ask Gene Chizik how much time a natty buys you once the administration tires of you.

Herman should be tarmac'd. He's not a good head coach. Texas has to be the most underachieving program considering their money and resources.
If I were them I’d hire Bill O’Brien in a heartbeat. I know he flamed out with the Texans, but what he did at Penn St after the Sandusky mess was remarkable.