Central Buckeye Conference 2022

Here we go into week nine. God knows what I have posted in the past in how this conference will rack and stack but I think I gave the edges to Alder and North Union. Then I flipped somewhere along the line and became a Bellefontaine and Urbana supporter, really? Urbana? The best thing for me to do is shut up but I can't, which my ex wives have told me but I didn't listen. I guess that's why they are ex wives and unknown to them, God made more. So with that being said, I will give you my professional, non paid or appreciated, yet insightful to my mind's eye opinion of this weeks games.

KT
Tecumseh at Alder: Tecumseh is coming off a big rivalry win over Shawnee and Alder a beat down from Bellefontaine. Two teams possibly headed in the opposite directions. I look at this as the game of the week and since I am leaving town tomorrow, I will only be able to live vicariously through a friend that will be at that game and hope to get updates. Both control their own playoff destinies and Tecumseh appears to be in better shape. The Pioneers need this more than the Arrows. Ground game versus ground and some air attack. I say Tecumseh, sorry to jinx you, comes out on top and moves up in Region 12 while Alder sinks into the depths of Region 11, playing Tri Valley, Watterson or Bellefontaine in week 11. Arrows win 11.25 to 9.75

Bellefontaine at Kenton Ridge: I have to give it to the kittens in Northeastern Clark County, they are full of fight but they just don't have the talent this year to compete in the KT. This could be a stats padding game for Air St. Clair and Fogan but alas, a running clock to start the third quarter will put a damper on that. The Chefs by a whole bunch

Shawnee at London: Not really sure who these teams are. Shawnee was stout in their dominating games against, well lets just say it, mid season piss poor competition but their win against a quality Eaton team, has me scratching my head. London, wth? The Red Raiders smoke some good teams weeks 4-6, take a Port-A-Potty dump in week 7 and rebound with a dominate performance in week 8. London smash mouth versus Shawnee five wide and handsome run and throw, who wins? London in a squeaker and they will need it to solidify a good week 11 seeding.

MR
Mad River could not be a better description of this division...love it and go Climbers, you are making me look smart, lol

North Union at Indian Lake: Lakers, you did it, you won a game and you won big. Hats off to your team for persevering and getting that W. I am not be cynical here, any win is a big win and Congrats. However, the Wildcats, without Goldie Hawn and Fitch, are coming for you. They need the points you just got to help them control their own playoff destiny. This will be a no holds barred game for them and they will be on a mission and in preparation for the U next week. Step up Lakers and make them earn it, I am rooting for you. This game for NU is not only for a share of the divisional title but to get into that butt whipping Region 18 playoff picture. NU by a lot.

Graham at Ben Logan: As I mentioned in a previous post, I would make this right for the St. Paris faithful. I am a douchebag for my snide and uncalled for comment of Graham being more of a pigeon. Falcon Land, you have earned your wings and as the bird of prey that you are and the football that you have stepped up to playing will undoubtedly destroy the Raiders of Hondaville. Don't let me down and I can't wait to see how Region 16 shakes out with the CBC representation. Sorry Raiders, I got nothing for you...oh, you beat Triad and Indian Lake. All wins are good wins and winning good wins make for great wins, whether you win them or not but when you win you're are winner, because really, when wins count the most they determine the winner.....Sorry, didn't mean to sound like a Vice Presidential word salad server.

Urbana at Northwestern....When I have nothing nice to say, I usually say it but in this instance, I will stay silent. This is a first, congrats NW, you did want none of my ex wives could do.

Praying for a safe, competitive week nine, play hard and remember you'll never get this year back. For those that have senior night, congratulations and enjoy your moment and don't forget to thank those closest to you for getting you where you are.

See yawl in week 10 for gamma guesses

Last edited:
Personally I feel like for the KT OPOY is a tough one... but my guess is it will come down to 3 players. Berner From Tecumseh, Jewell From JA and Fogan from Bellefontaine. Maybe even Sollars from London. I'm basing this off of what I've seen in person and what I've have seen of games on the internet. I think all 4 are capable of winning it but I'm going to go with my gut and say Fogan because of his versatility of catching and running the ball. If he doesn't get the award, it'll be Berner From Tecumseh since they are solely a running team, he would have the most yards out of all the RBs.

Now defensive players, my guess is Caleb Miller from JA or Alex Caudill from Bellefontaine. I got to see both play last weekend and thought both were playing hard and to the whistle. In the past the CBC did have co dpoy so I expect it to be these 2. Now I feel like the MR is a clear cut,
Opoy: Donahoe
Dpoy: Rogan/ Owen Davis
Would not be shocked if Morrison from the lake might be mentioned in this since on the stat sheet, he makes a bunch of plays on defense for the Lakers. I hope my opinion doesn't hurt any kind of feelings, I just was curious about what others thought of this.

IMHO it's going to be either Jewell or St. Clair for the KT. Not sure about Mad River.
Jewell's yards all come against inferior competition, look at his stats against BC, London and Bell.....Griffin from Shawnee or St. Clair from Bell for OPOY as last 2 weeks of the season will determine this race as well as the conference title

Jewell's yards all come against inferior competition, look at his stats against BC, London and Bell.....Griffin from Shawnee or St. Clair from Bell for OPOY as last 2 weeks of the season will determine this race as well as the conference title
Well Griffin is out for the year, so that leaves St. Clair.

Personally I feel like for the KT OPOY is a tough one... but my guess is it will come down to 3 players. Berner From Tecumseh, Jewell From JA and Fogan from Bellefontaine. Maybe even Sollars from London. I'm basing this off of what I've seen in person and what I've have seen of games on the internet. I think all 4 are capable of winning it but I'm going to go with my gut and say Fogan because of his versatility of catching and running the ball. If he doesn't get the award, it'll be Berner From Tecumseh since they are solely a running team, he would have the most yards out of all the RBs.

Now defensive players, my guess is Caleb Miller from JA or Alex Caudill from Bellefontaine. I got to see both play last weekend and thought both were playing hard and to the whistle. In the past the CBC did have co dpoy so I expect it to be these 2. Now I feel like the MR is a clear cut,
Opoy: Donahoe
Dpoy: Rogan/ Owen Davis
Would not be shocked if Morrison from the lake might be mentioned in this since on the stat sheet, he makes a bunch of plays on defense for the Lakers. I hope my opinion doesn't hurt any kind of feelings, I just was curious about what others thought of this.
That MR DPOY may come down to the week 10 match up. Those two players mean A LOT to their respective teams. Going back through their stats it looks like Davis, divisional leading rusher and Rogan, #2 receptions and #3 in receiving yards. Throw in their defensive accomplishments, these two cats are impressive.
It's funny how politics can be a factor in these selections, where one coach will say "yeah, I'll give you that if you give me this". In that case it is very possible that either of these kids could be O/D POY. I think that would be a disservice to Donahoe for OPOY, since he would essentially be the odd man out but it is possible.

I know I stated Berner as the OPOY for the KT and by no means is that a knock against Jewel or St. Clair. Jewel is a solid back with good numbers and is valuable to the Alder offense but St. Clair, he makes Bell go and I am sure D Coordinators plan and scheme all week for this kid and he keeps them awake at night but IMHO, what Berner has done in a one dimensional offense appears to me to be more impressive. However, if I have 10 Rubels I would bet St. Clair gets the OPOY and that would be great since he would have the opportunity to take that award 3X, unless he transfers to somewhere, I don't know, like Springfield...they have a great recruiter down there and the current transfer QB is a Sr. so they are probably looking for his replacement. If that recruiting statement is offensive, then deal with it, facts are facts. The DPOY I agree with you, again based on stats, its between Caudill and Miller and since you have seen both and seemed impressed with both, you may be correct with a Co DPOY but I gave it to Miller...we shall see.

BTW, when the first post from someone is looking for call outs, it can seem like fishing. You didn't upset me, good question and welcome aboard, I appreciate your input. I look forward to your conference insights as I don't get out and about to games as much as I like to anymore.

Yes, I did look back at the stats of those particular games and granted there are inferior teams on their schedule but I give you this for consideration. I am a statistics guy and I can make anything better than what it appears, or worse for that fact, based on numbers, remember 33.3% of all statistics are made up, so take this for what its worth.

Bloom Carroll
Alder had 45 positive possessions (positive possession = rushes plus completions) for 164 yards. Jewell had 17 carries for 62 yards and 1 reception for 4 yards (66 tyds). He accounted for 40% of the touches for 38% of the total yards. That seems like either an offensive scheme or offensive line issue.

London
Alder had 54 positive possessions for 244 yards. Jewel had 19 carries for 74 yards and 3 receptions for 10 yards (84 tyds). He accounted for 41% of the touches for 34% of the total yards. Again, scheme or offensive line issue.

Bellefontaine
Alder had 53 positive possessions for 209 yards. Jewel had 26 carries for 127 yards and 2 receptions for 15 yards (142 tyds). He accounted for 53% of the touches and 61% of the total yards. Not impressive team total yards but very impressive for an individual against a quality opponent.

Perspective
Kenton Ridge, "Inferior Team". Yes, KR fights and plays hard but they just don't have the talent to match up with the rest of the KTD.
Alder had 35 positive possession for 477 yards. Jewel had 17 carries for 373 yards and 0 receptions (373 tyds) and probably sat in the 4th quarter. He accounted for 49% of the touches for 78% of the total yards. This what you and I would consider inferior competition, yet his percentage of touches is similar to more competitive teams but his yards are doubled+. This can be looked at two ways. Door #1. The offensive line is not that good against superior competition, or Door #2. He can only gain yards against teams where he is the better athlete, regardless of the offensive line play. I'll probably take Door #1

I would suspect he will have between 21-27 touches(rushing/receiving) tonight for 135 or so yards against a solid Arrows defense and that my friend, would be a very solid night for anyone.

LELL stated in a previous message that Griffin is out and that is a shame because I may have/could have given him the nod over St. Clair and Berner but since he is or maybe out for the rest of the year, this really is a one man "optics" race, with St. Clair winning. Though I feel strongly about Berner as my "dark horse" and I will stick with him as my OPOY.

St Clair has offers from Florida and Tennessee. He’s going to Tennessee for the Bama game tomorrow. He went to the OSU vs Notre Dame game……….He doesn’t need help getting recruited. They all found their way to Btown.

St Clair has offers from Florida and Tennessee. He’s going to Tennessee for the Bama game tomorrow. He went to the OSU vs Notre Dame game……….He doesn’t need help getting recruited. They all found their way to Btown.
Never said he had a problem being recruited by colleges and yes they found their way to "Btown". Personally, it would be great if he's under a Golden Dome but I for one will follow him no matter where he goes. Also as I understand, he is really a good, genuine kid in and out of pads...PERFECT!!!, we need more of him. I love the kid being in the CBC but my statement was based on the history of the Springfield coach reaching out to the area talent and that is not disputable. Don't pick the gnat s**t out of pepper.

Have I said or done anything to offend you? Let me know and I am sure with can discuss off line.

Last edited:
Great week of match ups leading to what could be an even better Week 10 ... but staying with week 9 ...

KT
Tecumseh at Alder - Agree with the fact that both teams are heading in different directions. I would have to disagree with the "beatdown" statement that Bellefontaine gave Alder. 27-7 is not a beat down. But, from the comments on here, does sound like it got chippy. And going with the stats post from Gamma, sounds like the key to Alder is definitely Jewel getting the ball. Being that the game is at Alder, assuming senior night since they are at Shawnee next week, I would hope that would give them some momentum. Alder wins 21-14.

Bellefontaine at KR
Staying with the senior night concept, I would hope that KR has some energy tonight, because they will need it. KR seems to have a good physical type of football, hopefully that also helps them. But, with that being said ... Bellefontaine is coming off of that win against Alder and looking to secure a Home playoff game, I think they roll easily. Running clock and get out of there. Bellefontaine wins 49-7

Shawnee at London
No Senior night game here as London ends the since Home and Home (can't wait for London vs Bellefontaine week 10, Title on the line. If anyone in Central Ohio follows football, not just the OCC, this SHOULD be a sell out type of game). With that being said, London rolls, maybe literally, through this game. Shawnee has shown some signs of quality football but London is going to just be to physical for them. Hopefully the Griffin kid is on his path to recovery, whatever injury it was. London wins 31-6

MR
NU at Indian Lake
Congrats to IL on their first, and likely only, win of the season. Not a lot to say here, North Union is going to do what North Union does, beat you down! Going on a limb here but Owen Davis for NU is going to have himself a night. I don't see much light for IL here except for how fast that running clock can get started. North Union wins 38-3

Graham at Ben Logan
Graham is playing good football when needed. In fact, look at the rankings and they are only 2 spots behind Urbana and still fighting to get a home playoff game. BL, not so much, not much to play for here other than pride, and not getting the clock running. Hopefully that is enough. Graham wins 27-6

Urbana at Northwestern
It is senior night for Northwestern and I think that will help ... with the headache that Urbana is going to put on them. Urbana is on another level this season and they have some crazy athletes on that field. Urbana has to many weapons to cover and Northwestern only has the ability to cover 1 of those weapons at a time, if that. Might be the biggest blow out of the week. Depends if Urbana takes their foot off the gas pedal, being that it is senior night. Urbana wins 49-7

Great week of match ups leading to what could be an even better Week 10 ... but staying with week 9 ...

KT
Tecumseh at Alder - Agree with the fact that both teams are heading in different directions. I would have to disagree with the "beatdown" statement that Bellefontaine gave Alder. 27-7 is not a beat down. But, from the comments on here, does sound like it got chippy. And going with the stats post from Gamma, sounds like the key to Alder is definitely Jewel getting the ball. Being that the game is at Alder, assuming senior night since they are at Shawnee next week, I would hope that would give them some momentum. Alder wins 21-14.

Bellefontaine at KR
Staying with the senior night concept, I would hope that KR has some energy tonight, because they will need it. KR seems to have a good physical type of football, hopefully that also helps them. But, with that being said ... Bellefontaine is coming off of that win against Alder and looking to secure a Home playoff game, I think they roll easily. Running clock and get out of there. Bellefontaine wins 49-7

Shawnee at London
No Senior night game here as London ends the since Home and Home (can't wait for London vs Bellefontaine week 10, Title on the line. If anyone in Central Ohio follows football, not just the OCC, this SHOULD be a sell out type of game). With that being said, London rolls, maybe literally, through this game. Shawnee has shown some signs of quality football but London is going to just be to physical for them. Hopefully the Griffin kid is on his path to recovery, whatever injury it was. London wins 31-6

MR
NU at Indian Lake
Congrats to IL on their first, and likely only, win of the season. Not a lot to say here, North Union is going to do what North Union does, beat you down! Going on a limb here but Owen Davis for NU is going to have himself a night. I don't see much light for IL here except for how fast that running clock can get started. North Union wins 38-3

Graham at Ben Logan
Graham is playing good football when needed. In fact, look at the rankings and they are only 2 spots behind Urbana and still fighting to get a home playoff game. BL, not so much, not much to play for here other than pride, and not getting the clock running. Hopefully that is enough. Graham wins 27-6

Urbana at Northwestern
It is senior night for Northwestern and I think that will help ... with the headache that Urbana is going to put on them. Urbana is on another level this season and they have some crazy athletes on that field. Urbana has to many weapons to cover and Northwestern only has the ability to cover 1 of those weapons at a time, if that. Might be the biggest blow out of the week. Depends if Urbana takes their foot off the gas pedal, being that it is senior night. Urbana wins 49-7
Nice post. Would love to see the Alder, Tecumseh game.

You can’t offend me Chief. I’ve seen every snap he’s ever played and know the whole family. Just bringing some facts to the speciation. It’s rare online.

Ben Logans reward for beating Graham is a trip to Cleveland Glenville in the playoffs. ouch. it would’ve been better to lose.

this will be one of the bigger mismatches in OHSAA playoff history and maybe one of the longest bus rides as well. no reason these 2 should be in a region together.

Weird and very poorly officiated ending to that BL/Graham game. There's a clip on Twitter where it shows a Graham player clearly get tackled out of bounds on their final drive, inside the BL 15 yard line. The officials never stopped the clock and the last 15+ seconds ran off before Graham snapped it again. Graham should have had at least one and I think they could have possibly run two more plays.

As stated above, barring an immense tank job against NW next week it looks like Ben Logan's reward for pulling the upset last night is a likely week 11 road trip to Cleveland Glenville for a very mismatched beatdown. One way that's a 160 mile drive and probably a good three hours on a school bus.

Weird and very poorly officiated ending to that BL/Graham game. There's a clip on Twitter where it shows a Graham player clearly get tackled out of bounds on their final drive, inside the BL 15 yard line. The officials never stopped the clock and the last 15+ seconds ran off before Graham snapped it again. Graham should have had at least one and I think they could have possibly run two more plays.

As stated above, barring an immense tank job against NW next week it looks like Ben Logan's reward for pulling the upset last night is a likely week 11 road trip to Cleveland Glenville for a very mismatched beatdown. One way that's a 160 mile drive and probably a good three hours on a school bus.
the kids from Ben Logan will quickly learn that East Liberty and East Cleveland are very different.

Ben Logans reward for beating Graham is a trip to Cleveland Glenville in the playoffs. ouch. it would’ve been better to lose.

this will be one of the bigger mismatches in OHSAA playoff history and maybe one of the longest bus rides as well. no reason these 2 should be in a region together.
I may not be reading JoeEitle correctly but it seems to me a lot depends on Bryan, Rossford and Napoleon games this week, if BL gets Glenville or even gets in the playoffs. If all four teams win, BL would be the odd man out???? The big assumption is that BL actually beats NW and as we have seen in the MR, anything is possible. It would really help their cause if Indian Lake can take down Graham and Triad beats West Lib but that seems doubtful.

My take:
Rossford loses to Elmwood and is eliminated and that leaves three teams for two slots.
Bryan and Wauseon seem to have good comparables but I will have to go with Wauseon. That would knock Bryan out leaving Napoleon and BL.
Napoleon will have a battle with Bowling Green and again they have good comparables but I think the Wildcats win this and put them above or at 14 and BL would be 16 with Upper Sandusky or River Valley at 15. However, if Napoleon loses then they are looking at 16 and a Glenville date while and BL moves into 15.
BL could be 15th with West Holmes week 11 and not that is any better but not as demoralizing as Glenville. Bottom line with this Region, there are more than several 5-5 or worse teams that could/will make the playoffs and even Napoleon can make it with a 3-7 record. This all looks like it could come down to hundredths of a point in seeding 15 and 16 and this would not even be an issue in the other three regions as these teams would be 18th or worse and looking at winter sports starting.

Again, I may be reading this all wrong...my brain is full and I have a headache in my eye.

What other playoff scenarios are out there for the other CBC schools?

What took place in ot alder win. Who had ball 1st, etc
As it was passed along to me and as a caveat, I was reminded to never interrupt a Vol fan on the third Saturday of October for Friday night HS information...oops. FYI, evidently for the Rocky Top fanatics, I guess its better to finish 1-11 with a win over the Tide than 11-1 with a loss to them. I can only pray that Touchdown Jesus guides my Irish to a better next year.

So this info maybe sketchy at best but probably fairly accurate considering my source. It was a game of two different halves with JA leading at halftime 14-7. Jewel did everything except park cars and deliver Band Booster Cane's Chicken to hungry fans, lol. Tecumseh stepped up and controlled the 2nd half, eventually tied it up early in the fourth. JA took the first possession of OT and scored on a pass. Tecumseh couldn't convert on a fourth and goal with the QB being stopped on the 1 yard line. Sounds like the Arrows had their chances and turned the ball over on downs inside the JA ten yard line a couple of times and missed a long field goal late in the fourth quarter. The Arrows should have taken yet another hard fought, tight game but the Pioneers pulled it out in the end. I would like to see the stats on this game and I suspect Jewel and Berner were as advertised.

Week 10 will be a dandy and a lot on the line for several teams. Once stats are posted, I will give my weekly break down to my not so accurate predications.

Last edited:
That would have been awesome being there for that game. Rocky Top!

Week 10 and how time funs when you’re having flies. There is a lot on the line for several teams this week, divisional championships, better playoff seeding or actually making the playoffs. Yes, I ate crow with Graham coming up big against North Union and called out for my pigeon statement but then they dumped against the Raiders, WTH? Uh, Uh, Uh, we had three turnovers, refs were terrible, blah, blah, blah and Ben Logan may sneak in the playoffs with that win. I can only guess that it was a practical joke…got it.

Gamma guesses, jinxes and maybe some comments that can trigger the snowflakes, which BTW I saw this morning.

Starting with the Mad River Division

Northwestern at Benjamin Logan - BL in a big win or a tight or big win/loss this week. This depends on if the BL players and coaches realize their prize for 4-6 record maybe Glenville in week 11. Maybe 3-7 would be better in the long run. NW, I haven’t given up on you but yes, I have. I’m being a pessimistic optimist for the Warriors this week and I’m positive I don't have high hopes for them in this game. NW is a scrappy bunch and as long they haven’t started with single leg take downs and free throws, this could provide a mild upset. However, I will go with the Raiders in a squeaker, 48-13.

Graham at Indian Lake - Last week at this time I would be looking at the Falcons to move on into the playoffs with a lot of confidence and a shot a Co-Champs. Now, I am wondering if they have the confidence to find the Laker field…Highway 235 North on the right…can’t miss it, it looks like a big brick building with lots of grass and lights surrounding it. Nothing else to say here. The birds of St. Paris take this home and prep for week 11. 56-14.

North Union at Graham – Game of the WEEK. The Climbers are finding that old magic and are rolling, while the Wildcats are still recovering from the Graham upset. Two different team styles and one has my OPOY and DPOY but will they be enough. I picked Urbana several weeks ago as the MR Champion (Co-Champ at this point) and I will stick with that, sorry all you doubters. Both teams have been lights on offensively through divisional play but Urbana has been stingy on defense. This could be an OT game and I will take the Climbers 35-28.

Kenton Trail Division

Bellefontaine at London - If The U and The NU weren’t playing, I’d give this ticket the game of the week but I must give some love to the little conference brothers every now and then. I can give many reasons why Belle wins this and a team load of answers why the Red Raiders win this. However, looking at stats I see Air St. Clair doesn’t need the gaudy numbers to push the Chefs into victory lane. He has a stout RB that can and will hurt you and that makes Bellefontaine my favorite for this game. Maybe London should consult with Dick LeBeau on how to slow down this Power 5 QB (he would look great in a golden dome, just say’n). I see this as a running clock at 54-17 Chiefs…yes, I spelled it correctly this time.

Kenton Ridge at Tecumseh – My OPOY, Lucas Berner, had a huge game against the Pioneers but fell short in that coveted win. As told to me, the Arrows should have won last week’s game and hoping for a London win this week to share the title. Who would have guessed Tecumseh would have been 2-2 in the passing game. Looking at scores and recaps, I don’t think there is a KT team that wants to see the Arrows gain this year. I give the CBC Head Coach of the Year to Tecumseh. KR showed some nuts against Shawnee but quickly fell back into their reality. This will probably be the most boring game where 65 points are scored but I will take Berner with his 30 rushes for 210 yards and a 45-20 win.

Jonathan Alder at Shawnee – Oh boy, this will be a barn burner. JA rushing and Shawnee spreading. JA relies a lot on Jewel and the Shawnee coaches are too smart and will game plan this to slow him down a bit but their players have to execute to pull it off. Jewel still gets his 40 touches and big yards but the Braves with the back up QB (with no INTs this week) on senior night come out of their teepees and scalp the Pioneers. I think this is an absolute must win for Shawnee to make the playoffs and if I remember correctly, they were in the same situation several years ago and you guessed it, against JA. I’ll take the Braves 31-28.

May or may not see you next week with my guesses. Good luck to all teams and any year we have HS football is a great year.

Last edited:
Graham at Indian Lake - Last week at this time I would be looking at the Falcons to move on into the playoffs with a lot of confidence and a shot a Co-Champs. Now, I am wondering if they have the confidence to find the Laker field…Highway 235 North on the right…can’t miss it, it looks like a big brick building with lots of grass and lights surrounding it. Nothing else to say here. The birds of St. Paris take this home and prep for week 11. 56-14.

North Union at Graham – Game of the WEEK. The Climbers are finding that old magic and are rolling, while the Wildcats are still recovering from the Graham upset. Two different team styles and one has my OPOY and DPOY but will they be enough. I picked Urbana several weeks ago as the MR Champion (Co-Champ at this point) and I will stick with that, sorry all you doubters. Both teams have been lights on offensively through divisional play but Urbana has been stingy on defense. This could be an OT game and I will take the Climbers 35-28.
You are so torn up over the "pigeon" statement that you have Graham playing twice this week :banana:

You are so torn up over the "pigeon" statement that you have Graham playing twice this week :banana:
Now I need one Bourbon, one Scotch and one Beer (who knew the actual Delaware Destroyer would be in the Oval Office) to drown out my embarrassing mistake. Here I am thinking nobody reads my posts but thanks to you Bellefontaine2, I have a purpose!!!:ROFLMAO:

Cheers

Now I need one Bourbon, one Scotch and one Beer (who knew the actual Delaware Destroyer would be in the Oval Office) to drown out my embarrassing mistake. Here I am thinking nobody reads my posts but thanks to you Bellefontaine2, I have a purpose!!!:ROFLMAO:

Cheers
I needed a little humor this morning after walking out to this funny looking white stuff all over my vehicle. ❄️

I do believe the Bellefontaine vs London will be a lot closer then what most think, maybe 1 or 2 score difference.