Centerville vs Pickerington Central-Div I final

TigerA

Can't believe nobody started a thread on this last night after the two dominating performances by the Elks & Tigers in the Semifinals.
Does Central have a chance against the Elks juggernaught to win this or not???

Pick Central is capable of beating Centerville. They are athletic and well coached with lots of length. Their defense will be disruptive. Centerville may prevail but they will have to earn the title.

Centerville has looked very beatable of late. The 2nd half against Lakota West and the game against Fairmont. I did not see the Iggy game.

I saw Pick Central manhandle Gah-Lincoln and I thought they had enough to be able to beat Centerville. I would still favor Centerville in this one but if they don't play at par level and Central is playing good the streak might end.

I'm a Centerville fan living in Seattle, so I'm happy that I can see this game online. Both PC and Centerville blew out good teams in their semi final games. I'm expecting a super great game today. Just bought my ticket for this game. Go ELKS!

Sheesh this game needs a shot clock. The way these defenses are playing, first to 40 wins. I think Cupps winds up being the difference here

Elks are in trouble. They have shot very poorly through 2 1/2 quarters against a very long and athletic Pick Central team.

great response by Centerville to pull it back. Championship pedigree and experience at work there. Not going to go down easy.......

Four fouls on Royal. Centerville has really struggled to stop him, and needs to really clamp down the few possessions to couple minutes he is out.