Cavs 2019-2020

How are they going to be better next year,some have to go and who will would come here to make them better?
Think back to what it took to...
1)...Draft LeBron
and
2)...Make the roster decent enough that LeBron believed they could win and thus want to come back

I don't think any bona fide NBA superstar is coming to Cleveland via free agency without any other good players already on the roster, so it starts with being able to draft a superstar that can attract additional stars to Cleveland.

If you told me before the season that the Cavs would have 46 losses this year, I think I would have been happy with that.

The best prospect at that spot IMO is either going to be Onyeka Okongwu from USC or Deni Avdija, who's played for Maccabi Tel Aviv in the Israeli League and EuroLeague for the last few years.

This draft is a pretty big crap shoot, moreso than normal, with not a lot of obvious star power.

I like Okongwu. He's a bit undersized in the post, but he has good length, is really athletic and plays with a lot of energy. From what I've seen, he's versatile defensively and has a lot of potential as both a rim protector and as a pick and roll player. The things that he's good and has a high ceiling at are very important in today's game.

This draft is a pretty big crap shoot, moreso than normal, with not a lot of obvious star power.

I like Okongwu. He's a bit undersized in the post, but he has good length, is really athletic and plays with a lot of energy. From what I've seen, he's versatile defensively and has a lot of potential as both a rim protector and as a pick and roll player. The things that he's good and has a high ceiling at are very important in today's game.

Remember the good old days when players were drafted on talent rather than potential?

Remember the good old days when players were drafted on talent rather than potential?

At my age and only really being able to remember drafts from 2000 to now...no lol. I can only really ever remember the so-called "experts" talking about "potential". They frequently wiff on the potential of the highly skilled but pedestrianly athletic such as Curry, Irving and Doncic.

At my age and only really being able to remember drafts from 2000 to now...no lol. I can only really ever remember the so-called "experts" talking about "potential". They frequently wiff on the potential of the highly skilled but pedestrianly athletic such as Curry, Irving and Doncic.

I am an old man who remembers guys with 4 years of college play getting drafted!