Cavs 2019-2020

Raymo

New season with a new coach and several new players,can he put all the pieces together for a better run this year?

They do not want to improve too much as they lose their 1st round pick if it is not in top 10. I think 25-28 wins is a good guess by Clark. They will be happy if Sexton and the 3 rookies from this past draft develop and look like they can play at this level. they have 5 guys on expiring deals too that may be traded at some point in Tristan, Delly, Knight, Clarkson and Henson. Then if Love plays well a contender may make them an offer they cannot refuse for him too. NBA will be interesting this year with all the off-season movement.

They do not want to improve too much as they lose their 1st round pick if it is not in top 10. I think 25-28 wins is a good guess by Clark. They will be happy if Sexton and the 3 rookies from this past draft develop and look like they can play at this level. they have 5 guys on expiring deals too that may be traded at some point in Tristan, Delly, Knight, Clarkson and Henson. Then if Love plays well a contender may make them an offer they cannot refuse for him too. NBA will be interesting this year with all the off-season movement.
There should be no danger of that happening if they choose to develop the rookies and Sexton and sit/trade the vets who will never be part of the rebuilt Cavs.

All five starters at the beginning of the season could be gone by playoff time,can't see how that would be getting better or a Humdinger of a trade made.

15 wins...maybe. Wrong coach and a bad roster. They need the #1 pick and better hope it’s a transcendent player.

After the 14-0 run I had enough Cavs hoops,no one on this team worth watching...BAM!

Nice win for the new coach,hope he can settle in to the NBA life and the kids keep him young.

They have the Pacers, Knicks and Wizards in the next two weeks so they may be able to maintain it. From there it is all downhill to 25 to 28 wins.

Damn, looks like Garland might be a bust.

Obviously he deserves a lot more time to develop considering he only played four games last year, but when you see other rookies like Barrett, Morant, PJ Washington, etc looking great it kinda sucks

Damn, looks like Garland might be a bust.

Obviously he deserves a lot more time to develop considering he only played four games last year, but when you see other rookies like Barrett, Morant, PJ Washington, etc looking great it kinda sucks
Maybe the ole guy can get him to come around,still early.

ESPN game tonite so I get to see them play,yea at least a half more worried about HS football for a few more weeks.