League Affiliation: Eastern Buckeye Conference
Record last season: 12-11, 4-8
Scoring Offense: 44.3
Scoring Defense: 44.1
Last year's playoff results: Lost in first round to Claymont

Team's style of offense: Race and Space
Team's style of defense: Lock Left, Pressure M2M

Top players returning:
Hillari Baker, 12 ppg, 3 spg, 2.5 rpg, 2 apg, 75% FT, 33% 3FG, First Team EBC, First Team East District,
Lauren Marmo, 9 ppg, 7 rpg, 2 spg, 2 apg, 75% FT, 30% 3FG, 2nd Team EBC, Honorable Mention East District.

Top players lost:
Grace Leslie, EBC Honorable Mention

New impact players:
Emma Shafer, 9th grade
Braelynn Roudebush, 9th grade
Haley Leslie, 9th grade

Twitter:
@WarriorsGBBall

Final Comments:
We have a promising core of players on our team that will help to create a culture that will be the foundation for the future of the program. Our team goal is to be the best team we can be at the end of the season. We are focused on daily growth on and off the court. Our strength is in our ability to cooperate in order to play the game as one team. We always do a great job of communicating on the floor. Our biggest strength as a team is the ability to continuously give our best effort to compete no matter the circumstances. Our weakness is that while we have a good amount of returning lettermen, we are also a young team. I know our girls will bring their best to the floor every single day. It is my job to put them in position to have the greatest opportunity for success. There will be some growing pains along the way due to our youth, but my job is to give the players the greatest chance at success by putting them in the best situations for them.