Cardinal huskies football

Hard to believe as this is another coach who ranks right up there w/ Lombardi and Belichick on the Mt. Rushmore of coaches, just ask him!

Didnt realize there was a thread on this (just posted another one)

Rumor is that Gresko is done at Cardinal. There was an incident with his school job (he isn't a teacher, not sure exactly what role he plays at the school). Possible police involvement. Gresko was told to stay away from the school and not have contact with the team. Assistant coaches have been running the weight room. A quick facebook search shows that nothing has been posted on the Cardinal football facebook page since April 7th (the page was VERY active before this, so you know there has to be at least some truth to the rumors). The district is also going through some staffing cuts and rumor is he wasn't going to be renewed to work at the school anyways.

I remember many posters on this site 2 years ago claiming that Cardinal had hired the golden boy, basically putting his name into the OHSAA hall of fame already, while grounded posters like myself saw right through the BS that is Gresko. There was also sideline issues with the guy during games (including "firing" his own assistant coach mid game and having a screaming match with him). The guy is a clown. This site continues to provide free entertainment.

Didnt realize there was a thread on this (just posted another one)

Rumor is that Gresko is done at Cardinal. There was an incident with his school job (he isn't a teacher, not sure exactly what role he plays at the school). Possible police involvement. Gresko was told to stay away from the school and not have contact with the team. Assistant coaches have been running the weight room. A quick facebook search shows that nothing has been posted on the Cardinal football facebook page since April 7th (the page was VERY active before this, so you know there has to be at least some truth to the rumors). The district is also going through some staffing cuts and rumor is he wasn't going to be renewed to work at the school anyways.

I remember many posters on this site 2 years ago claiming that Cardinal had hired the golden boy, basically putting his name into the OHSAA hall of fame already, while grounded posters like myself saw right through the BS that is Gresko. There was also sideline issues with the guy during games (including "firing" his own assistant coach mid game and having a screaming match with him). The guy is a clown. This site continues to provide free entertainment.

I think you mean he put his own name into the OHSAA hall of fame!

Shucks, couldnt happen to a better guy :rolleyes:

So who is next? They should ask one of the Cardinals to take it on an interim basis for next year. It’s too late to run an effective search. Maybe Parotti (spelling) takes it.

After the Gresko fiasco where they basically created a job for him, I doubt they do it again for someone.
You seem to have a grudge against Gresko. Spewed hate at him when hired and now reveling in him being fired. What did he do to you ? Get the job over you or something ?

You seem to have a grudge against Gresko. Spewed hate at him when hired and now reveling in him being fired. What did he do to you ? Get the job over you or something ?
Nah I just know him and he’s not a good guy at all. Not going to get into specifics on an anonymous chat board. Called it from the start that it was a terrible hire and was confirmed correct. I just remember 2 years ago people calling the guy the next Lombardi. Just wanted to take a victory lap. Haven’t coached HS football in years and have no desire to go back. Too much politics and parent drama. Miss the game, definitely don’t miss the politics

None of this is actually official. At this point it may be totally made up.
He hasn’t been let go, but there was some sort of confirmed incident with him. He was telling the kids himself and he wasn’t allowed to be around the team or have contact with them. That is confirmed

Nah I just know him and he’s not a good guy at all. Not going to get into specifics on an anonymous chat board. Called it from the start that it was a terrible hire and was confirmed correct. I just remember 2 years ago people calling the guy the next Lombardi. Just wanted to take a victory lap. Haven’t coached HS football in years and have no desire to go back. Too much politics and parent drama. Miss the game, definitely don’t miss the politics
Man going back to threads from two years ago when he was hired you’ve bashed him. Pathetic brother.

Anyhow, yes something happened with his in school position. He has been put on administrative leave for the mean time. No, he’s not fired. Now, talking with a few friends that live in Huntsburg Gresko is loved by many within the school. But heard administration is trying to push him out. Also, heard the new principal is an A**hole. I guess the huge issue is most of the people on staff are all coaches and friends/family of Gresko’s so the entire staff is going to leave if something happens. This late in the year will be tough to fill that position given Cardinal isn’t a real sought after coaching job.

Man going back to threads from two years ago when he was hired you’ve bashed him. Pathetic brother.

Anyhow, yes something happened with his in school position. He has been put on administrative leave for the mean time. No, he’s not fired. Now, talking with a few friends that live in Huntsburg Gresko is loved by many within the school. But heard administration is trying to push him out. Also, heard the new principal is an A**hole. I guess the huge issue is most of the people on staff are all coaches and friends/family of Gresko’s so the entire staff is going to leave if something happens. This late in the year will be tough to fill that position given Cardinal isn’t a real sought after coaching job.
Gresko was supposedly accused of changing non football players grades. I question why would he even have access to do such a thing if he’s not a teacher or an administrator? I have also heard the principal at Cardinal is not a nice person whatsoever, comes off as a a d*ck to not only students but teachers also. Another odd thing about this is I also heard the superintendent is on leave too right now. Kinda odd right?

Perotti should take it. He was in the running but couldn’t get a teaching job in house! Maybe they will move things around!
The only reason peroti came back to Cardinal is because he was getting demoted from DC back to being a position coach at Grand Valley... he’s definitely not head coach quality from what I’ve heard.

Drenski85 = Gresko

Gresko was supposedly accused of changing non football players grades. I question why would he even have access to do such a thing if he’s not a teacher or an administrator? I have also heard the principal at Cardinal is not a nice person whatsoever, comes off as a a d*ck to not only students but teachers also. Another odd thing about this is I also heard the superintendent is on leave too right now. Kinda odd right?
Nailed it on all points here. Not sure why the superintendent is on leave. I've heard family/personal issues but could be a cover up. The timing is awfully sketchy with it.