Capitol

thisisinsane

Wow, you people really are scared of Jim Jordan aren’t you ?

???
Maybe I didn’t research it enough, but can someone explain to me how Jim Jordan was responsible for a creep doc that adult D1 athletes weren’t able to stand up to? Maybe I’m ignorant on the whole thing, never paid it much attention, maybe cause I couldn’t wrap my head around D1 wrestlers being taking advantage of .

cabezadecaballo

I have zero respect for Gym. My only fear of him would being in the same locker room and I guarantee I could kick his little a$s. He is about 5 foot 140 pounds.
Yeah, I look forward to seeing “li’l Jim” have the gavel and the Constitution as an equalizer.

It’s not the size of the dog in the fight, it’s the size of the fight within the dog. Don’t forget that now boy

cabezadecaballo

Maybe I didn’t research it enough, but can someone explain to me how Jim Jordan was responsible for a creep doc that adult D1 athletes weren’t able to stand up to? Maybe I’m ignorant on the whole thing, never paid it much attention, maybe cause I couldn’t wrap my head around D1 wrestlers being taking advantage of .
He is not. It’s just another gaslighting lie that the Democrats repeat like a mantra because they fear him. Deeply.

Democrats see a gambit that worked on Joe Pa, so they want to try it out on Jordan, since they have NOTHING else. Anytime that you hear something either universally repeated by the left or nothing at all, especially out of someone actively speaking out against the left, it’s usually a pretty good indicator of a solid citizen that opposes the desires of the lefty politicians, or the people that pay them campaign contributions.

Last edited:

Voice

There is a lot of information out there, it is worth sorting through to see for yourself.

SayMyName

I have zero respect for Gym. My only fear of him would being in the same locker room and I guarantee I could kick his little a$s. He is about 5 foot 140 pounds.
Calm Down Take It Easy GIF by Sound FX

Voice

You have your own website?!? Lol

?
Nope, and I don’t have my own special on HBO either, but Gym has plenty to hide. Refute anything on it if you can. Has Gym testified under oath? Nope, ask yourself why if he is innocent. Most innocent people have reasons to clear their name. Gym went crying to one of the victims begging for them to change their story.

thisisinsane

Nope, and I don’t have my own special on HBO either, but Gym has plenty to hide. Refute anything on it if you can. Has Gym testified under oath? Nope, ask yourself why if he is innocent. Most innocent people have reasons to clear their name. Gym went crying to one of the victims begging for them to change their story.
Adults are responsible for themselves. The jimjordan website you posted is all conjecture.
So, voice is a 20 yr old college student and wouldn’t stand up for himself. Would let a doctor fondle him because he’s scared? What were these adults scared of?

Joe Pa situation different to me, that involved minors. This involved adults.

Always someone else’s fault.

Yorktown

So how many political prisoners are still in prison from Jan 6th?
Serious question because I do not know
I do know of 1 old lady they just had to throw in prison for 60 days for doing nothing but taking pictures in the capitol on Jan 6.

Happier

cabezadecaballo

So how many political prisoners are still in prison from Jan 6th?
Serious question because I do not know
I do know of 1 old lady they just had to throw in prison for 60 days for doing nothing but taking pictures in the capitol on Jan 6.
Jimmy DiMora went down for 28 years because of a couple Vegas hookers and a masonry pizza oven by his swimming pool.

Harrycrane

Oh look another one taking a shot at the source but not the actual story. Well at least you guys are consistent on this one point.
While you believe nothing of any story or facts that aren’t contained in these overtly biased righty rags . You go as far right as possible kind of like the Republican Party is going . Attacking law enforcement institutions isn’t conservative . Never has beer. . You taking this tact is pathetic when considering who you trying to protect . It used to be fringe far right or radical leftists that attacked in this manner . To side with the Trump cult here ? You are in deep . But this was easy to see coming considering the sources and rhetoric you embrace daily

Harrycrane

I mean look at Cheney’s conservative voting record . Look at the radical opponent who beat her by a 10000 points . This is where the party is and Trump iwho was the first Prez since Hoover to lose the Presidency house and senate in one term gets the credit and loyalty I would think this would be unreal , but it’s real and surreal to me . Some Senate candidate Trumpists have some work to do or they lose . Time will tell.

winbypin

While you believe nothing of any story or facts that aren’t contained in these overtly biased righty rags . You go as far right as possible kind of like the Republican Party is going . Attacking law enforcement institutions isn’t conservative . Never has beer. . You taking this tact is pathetic when considering who you trying to protect . It used to be fringe far right or radical leftists that attacked in this manner . To side with the Trump cult here ? You are in deep . But this was easy to see coming considering the sources and rhetoric you embrace daily
Maybe he is more of a wine guy?

And....your main source is Twitter.