Capitol

Happier

Trump: " I immediately deployed the National Guard...to secure the building and expel the intruders."

Former Acting Defense Sec Miller "in regard to the President's involvement in the response. He had none."

lotr10

Trump: " I immediately deployed the National Guard...to secure the building and expel the intruders."

Former Acting Defense Sec Miller "in regard to the President's involvement in the response. He had none."
This is a lie by omission. BEFORE Trump's rally the POTUS requested the National Guard be deployed in the streets of Washington DC. Trump was probably concerned for the safety of rally goers given that BLM & Antifa were expected at the event.

This was rejected by Nancy Pelosi. I have a hard time believing that had the NG been deployed any of this would have happened. That Pelosi forbid the deployment makes me think that she wanted something bad to happen.

Hammerdrill

This is a lie by omission. BEFORE Trump's rally the POTUS requested the National Guard be deployed in the streets of Washington DC. Trump was probably concerned for the safety of rally goers given that BLM & Antifa were expected at the event.

This was rejected by Nancy Pelosi. I have a hard time believing that had the NG been deployed any of this would have happened. That Pelosi forbid the deployment makes me think that she wanted something bad to happen.
Yep, either she wanted it to happen, or she just made a really poor decision. Dems like to have it both ways. " This was an insurrection!!!" Yet no castigation of the woman whose decision allowed it to happen.

Happier

What an embarrassment the republican party has become....they have NO argument for Cheney. They have no policies no principles no belief in the truth and reality and no interest in democracy, the constitution and the rule of law. A party of conspiracy theorists and losers supporting the BIG LIE over all else.

gneiss rocks

What an embarrassment the republican party has become....they have NO argument for Cheney. They have no policies no principles no belief in the truth and reality and no interest in democracy, the constitution and the rule of law. A party of conspiracy theorists and losers supporting the BIG LIE over all else.

You forgot Q insurrection terrorists and white nationalists...

MAGA

lotr10

Here's a great argument for dumping Cheney:

As I wrote in my latest column, the shrieking from the Democrats about Cheney’s ouster is the surest proof that House Republicans made the correct decision. The Democrats are terrified by the prospect of a Republican Party that is imbued with Donald Trump’s fighting spirit. They know that they can roll over a GOP that’s full of Never Trump types. Because they are still so caught up in this Biden delusion, they are almost completely oblivious to the fact that there aren’t many in the Never Trump camp.

winbypin

It is getting harder and harder to take these liars seriously....

So what? I seriously doubt you were taking him, or any republican, seriously.

Except McCain, Romney, Boehner, and now Cheney....you know, the ones with legs you like to hump.

hump day GIF

Hammerdrill

We have really cool MAGA hats though.

Happier

I assume this traitor can no longer be part of the US military...

Marine Officer Is First Active-Duty Service Member Charged In Capitol Riot​

By Bill GalluccioMay 13, 2021
f79fc341-a979-4863-81b0-eea1ddc6e07b

An active-duty U.S. Marine officer was arrested for his alleged role in the riots at the U.S. Capitol Building on January 6. Major Christopher Warnagiris is the first active-duty member of the armed services to be charged in connection with the insurrection attempt.
Prosecutors said that Warnagiris was the first person to push his way through the East Rotunda doors and enter the Capitol Building. Once inside, he struggled with a police officer, who was trying to close the door.

The FBI released photos of Warnagiris inside the Capitol Building and received a tip about his identity from a former co-worker.
Warnagiris was charged with assaulting, resisting, or impeding certain officers, obstruction of law enforcement, obstruction of Congress, violent entry and disorderly conduct on Capitol Grounds, and entering or remaining in a restricted building without lawful authority. He faces up to 20 years in prison if he is convicted.
According to CNBC, Warnagiris has been in the military for 18 years and was deployed to Iraq and Afghanistan. He is currently stationed at the Marine base in Quantico, Virginia, where he is assigned to the training and education command of the Marine Air-Ground Task Force Staff Training Program.
The Marines issued a statement following the announcement of the charges.
"The Marine Corps is clear on this: There is no place for racial hatred or extremism in the Marine Corps. Our strength is derived from the individual excellence of every Marine regardless of background. Bigotry and racial extremism run contrary to our core values."

"Participation with hate or extremist groups of any kind is directly contradictory to the core values of honor, courage, and commitment that we stand for as Marines and isn't tolerated by the Marine Corps," the statement continued. "We expect every Marine to treat their fellow Marines with dignity and respect. Those who can't value the contributions of others, regardless of background, are destructive to our culture, our warfighting ability, and have no place in our ranks."

winbypin

I assume this traitor can no longer be part of the US military...

Marine Officer Is First Active-Duty Service Member Charged In Capitol Riot​

By Bill GalluccioMay 13, 2021
f79fc341-a979-4863-81b0-eea1ddc6e07b

An active-duty U.S. Marine officer was arrested for his alleged role in the riots at the U.S. Capitol Building on January 6. Major Christopher Warnagiris is the first active-duty member of the armed services to be charged in connection with the insurrection attempt.
Prosecutors said that Warnagiris was the first person to push his way through the East Rotunda doors and enter the Capitol Building. Once inside, he struggled with a police officer, who was trying to close the door.

The FBI released photos of Warnagiris inside the Capitol Building and received a tip about his identity from a former co-worker.
Warnagiris was charged with assaulting, resisting, or impeding certain officers, obstruction of law enforcement, obstruction of Congress, violent entry and disorderly conduct on Capitol Grounds, and entering or remaining in a restricted building without lawful authority. He faces up to 20 years in prison if he is convicted.
According to CNBC, Warnagiris has been in the military for 18 years and was deployed to Iraq and Afghanistan. He is currently stationed at the Marine base in Quantico, Virginia, where he is assigned to the training and education command of the Marine Air-Ground Task Force Staff Training Program.
The Marines issued a statement following the announcement of the charges.
"The Marine Corps is clear on this: There is no place for racial hatred or extremism in the Marine Corps. Our strength is derived from the individual excellence of every Marine regardless of background. Bigotry and racial extremism run contrary to our core values."

"Participation with hate or extremist groups of any kind is directly contradictory to the core values of honor, courage, and commitment that we stand for as Marines and isn't tolerated by the Marine Corps," the statement continued. "We expect every Marine to treat their fellow Marines with dignity and respect. Those who can't value the contributions of others, regardless of background, are destructive to our culture, our warfighting ability, and have no place in our ranks."
If convicted....and can still face UCMJ charges I believe.

But the Marines statement doesn't make much sense. Where was the bigotry or hate in his charges?

Harrycrane

Here's a great argument for dumping Cheney:

As I wrote in my latest column, the shrieking from the Democrats about Cheney’s ouster is the surest proof that House Republicans made the correct decision. The Democrats are terrified by the prospect of a Republican Party that is imbued with Donald Trump’s fighting spirit. They know that they can roll over a GOP that’s full of Never Trump types. Because they are still so caught up in this Biden delusion, they are almost completely oblivious to the fact that there aren’t many in the Never Trump camp.
Priceless . 'Fighting spirit" lmfao doubled over side splitting funny. PJ Media is awesome . Great parody site.

Harrycrane

'The agony of defeat " clip on the Wide World of sports Intro. This man epitomized the 'Trump" fighting spirit. Failure is the best teacher . This attempt is kind of like losing the house , the General election and then the cherry on the top of the failure Sundae , the Senate run off in Georgia. [The trifecta} And still having the 'Fighting spirit to try to overturn the will of the people and stay in the WH despite losing . Warrior.

Last edited: