Canton McKinley s Record this year

Still waiting for that conference that is head and shoulders above the Fed, even if we are talking just football…

The only one I can think of is the OCC, but that is essentially every non-city league team in the CBus area. Football wise, the OCC has more state titles than the Fed. I’m not sure, but I might take the Fed vs the entire OCC for state titles in all sports.

My mess? I like HS football, but my life doesn’t hang in the balance of teenage boys playing a game. We know you still wear your letterman jacket, so I’m sure your life is affected in a different manner.

Like I said, good luck to McK and Massillon this week. You’re welcome to send me an exuberant amount of PMs because that’s you.
Actually you don’t know me at all,,,, but I always love the “teenage boys playing football” blah blah blah because your is on a high school football forum posting about it a lot.

Actually you don’t know me at all,,,, but I always love the “teenage boys playing football” blah blah blah because your is on a high school football forum posting about it a lot.
I actually don’t post a “lot” on the HS football forum. Some for sure, but the majority of my posts are elsewhere. Nice try though. Question, was your letterman jacket one of those that were given to the Seniors whether they lettered or not?

I actually don’t post a “lot” on the HS football forum. Some for sure, but the majority of my posts are elsewhere. Nice try though. Question, was your letterman jacket one of those that were given to the Seniors whether they lettered or not?
2nd string Jr year, started my Sr year.
Clearly you didn’t play sports because a letterman jacket isn’t given to you. ??‍♂️
Funny when someone tries to be funny but they just come across as dumb.

Boys boys boys....this thread is about McKinley. Please stay on topis.
???? Nice cutting and pasting! Did you take a seminar at the Massillon Public Library?

You witty fellas still haven’t answered what public league is better than the Fed, just for football, in Ohio? Remember, we’re talking D3 and up.

Not saying that for the larger schools maybe Independent is the answer, but do tell, since you believe the Fed is garbage, what league is better? Just start there.

One of my quotes (carefully clipped up by you)you posted was actually saying Massillon did great with the Moore hire, you know, a compliment? You still run your yapper and come to the defense of your “partner”, #82.

???? Nice cutting and pasting! Did you take a seminar at the Massillon Public Library?

You witty fellas still haven’t answered what public league is better than the Fed, just for football, in Ohio? Remember, we’re talking D3 and up.

Not saying that for the larger schools maybe Independent is the answer, but do tell, since you believe the Fed is garbage, what league is better? Just start there.

One of my quotes (carefully clipped up by you)you posted was actually saying Massillon did great with the Moore hire, you know, a compliment? You still run your yapper and come to the defense of your “partner”, #82.
It's not cut and paste Einstein....I simply deleted every word in your posts except the one....your posts should have MCKINLEY in them multiple times because....this thread is about....MCKINLEY.

Many of my posts have been about MCKINLEY and the league MCKINLEY is in, The Federal League, with legitimate questions as to your complaints/suggestions that being in The Federal League has hurt MCKINLEY.

Posts 93&94 I specifically talk to you and ask a couple questions, w/o saying anything about the town west of Perry.

Last edited by a moderator:
Many of my posts have been about MCKINLEY and the league MCKINLEY is in, The Federal League, with legitimate questions as to your complaints/suggestions that being in The Federal League has hurt MCKINLEY.
Nobody cares if you think that league is the strongest public school league in the state in D1-D3.
The question is how do you think it has made mckinley football better ?

How do you think it has made mckinley football better by being in that league ?
I don’t necessarily. I also don’t believe that all their “issues” are simply a factor of being in the league. The entire school system is in rough shape. Look at all the difficulties with Benson Stadium and the school system. Is that the result of being in the Fed? I don’t think so, I guess it could be a chicken/egg argument.

MCKINLEY MCKINLEY MCKINLEY

I don’t necessarily. I also don’t believe that all their “issues” are simply a factor of being in the league. The entire school system is in rough shape. Look at all the difficulties with Benson Stadium and the school system. Is that the result of being in the Fed? I don’t think so, I guess it could be a chicken/egg argument.
Do you think they are better off for football in that league or as an independent ?

Posts 93&94 I specifically talk to you and ask a couple questions, w/o saying anything about the town west of Perry.
Don't pick on Dalton ! They are a fine farming community west of Massillon!!!!

Everybody who has ever even heard of Yappi knows my feelings on the Federal league. I'll say this however.

GlenOak....a Federal League team....hasn't won a playoff game since 2014, and are 1-9 in the playoffs since '09....GlenOak they haven't beat an Ohio team since 2017 (vs 1-9 Lake) and haven't beaten a D1 team with since beating McKinley 19-2 in '16.

Hoover....a Federal League team....went from 2013 to 2019 (7 years) without even qualifying....and prior to last year's first round playoff win vs Lake....hadn't won a playoff game since 2008....12 years.... (TWELVE YEARS)

Jackson....a Federal League team....hadn't won a playoff game since 2001....went from 2005 to 2015 (11 seasons) without even qualifying for the playoffs. Hadn't beat a D1 team with a winning record since 2017 (Perry). And here's the kicker....they haven't beat a D1 non Fed member with a winning record since 2012 (8-3 Avon Lake). I'll repeat that....including THIS year....JACKSON HASN'T BEATEN A NON FEDERAL LEAGUE....DIVISION 1 TEAM....WITH A WINNING RECORD....since 2012....WOW.

Jackson is more concerned with scheduling and beating D6 CCC.

Those are just 3 examples of teams in the league that YOU think is the best.

Now....how about YOU tell us what makes the league so great.

Everybody who has ever even heard of Yappi knows my feelings on the Federal league. I'll say this however.

GlenOak....a Federal League team....hasn't won a playoff game since 2014, and are 1-9 in the playoffs since '09....GlenOak they haven't beat an Ohio team since 2017 (vs 1-9 Lake) and haven't beaten a D1 team with since beating McKinley 19-2 in '16.

Hoover....a Federal League team....went from 2013 to 2019 (7 years) without even qualifying....and prior to last year's first round playoff win vs Lake....hadn't won a playoff game since 2008....12 years.... (TWELVE YEARS)

Jackson....a Federal League team....hadn't won a playoff game since 2001....went from 2005 to 2015 (11 seasons) without even qualifying for the playoffs. Hadn't beat a D1 team with a winning record since 2017 (Perry). And here's the kicker....they haven't beat a D1 non Fed member with a winning record since 2012 (8-3 Avon Lake). I'll repeat that....including THIS year....JACKSON HASN'T BEATEN A NON FEDERAL LEAGUE....DIVISION 1 TEAM....WITH A WINNING RECORD....since 2012....WOW.

Jackson is more concerned with scheduling and beating D6 CCC.

How is this on "topis" of McK? LMAO....

All I Think About Big Brother GIF by Big Brother After Dark

THIS is how. Please keep up.

You are well aware that I've been saying for years that the Fed has dragged mckinley down to their level....please read again.

I think it’s a good football league and a great overall sports league. I certainly never said “best”, however you haven’t shared what is a better public school league? I tried to discuss this w/o insults and mentioned the OCC but that’s a huge league with a lot of not very good teams to counter the very good teams they have. I think some of the teams in the Fed can certainly beef of their non conference and it may help some of them. Especially with the expanded playoffs now. Not as much worry about not making it due to a league loss or two.

So, if we are only measuring “success” by a state title, McKinley has done that most recently out of anyone big school wise around Stark.

Do you think they are better off for football in that league or as an independent ?

I’m not quite sure to be honest. If I had to answer, I’d say their best option, along with Massillon, would be to be independent in football and in the Fed for everything else. Not saying that the Fed would allow this, just imo would be ideal for those two schools.

JLP, Did I meet the quota of MCKINLEY mentions?

I think it’s a good football league and a great overall sports league. I certainly never said “best”, however you haven’t shared what is a better public school league? I tried to discuss this w/o insults and mentioned the OCC but that’s a huge league with a lot of not very good teams to counter the very good teams they have. I think some of the teams in the Fed can certainly beef of their non conference and it may help some of them. Especially with the expanded playoffs now. Not as much worry about not making it due to a league loss or two.

So, if we are only measuring “success” by a state title, McKinley has done that most recently out of anyone big school wise around Stark.

I’m not quite sure to be honest. If I had to answer, I’d say their best option, along with Massillon, would be to be independent in football and in the Fed for everything else. Not saying that the Fed would allow this, just imo would be ideal for those two schools.

JLP, Did I meet the quota of MCKINLEY mentions?
Um....I guess you met your quota....you still managed to name drop Massillon. Again....you tell US what make your league a top tier league. Oh, and by the way, you say you, "I tried to discuss this without insults." Yet you made the post below.

Um....I guess you met your quota....you still managed to name drop Massillon. Again....you tell US what make your league a top tier league. Oh, and by the way, you say you, "I tried to discuss this without insults." Yet you made the post below.
You’re inferring I am speaking of the town of which you are from ? There are lots of towns west of Perry.
I’m speaking to you about football, you keep wanting to go back to your feelings being hurt over some playful banter on an internet board.

This is how it always goes with you. I doubt you’re very bright, and I answer your question(s) and instead of answering any of mine, you go to some post about an insult you apparently can’t handle.

Yeesh, kinda high intensity in here.

The Fed is possibly the best all-sports league in the state. It's also a mediocre football league. Both things can be true. Massillon should be admitted immediately, non-football if that's what they'd prefer. The county has to stick together or else there's no path forward.

McKinley didn't get dragged "down" to the Fed's level (which was pretty good when they joined) -- demographics are doing them in along with school board mismanagement. They just can't coast like they used to, that's all.

Yeesh, kinda high intensity in here.

The Fed is possibly the best all-sports league in the state. It's also a mediocre football league. Both things can be true. Massillon should be admitted immediately, non-football if that's what they'd prefer. The county has to stick together or else there's no path forward.

McKinley didn't get dragged "down" to the Fed's level (which was pretty good when they joined) -- demographics are doing them in along with school board mismanagement. They just can't coast like they used to, that's all.
I agree that the Fed is one of the best all-sports leagues in the state.
Each of the member schools has won an OHSAA state championship, and they've combined for a total of 52 titles in 7 different boys sports and 5 girls sports. Of course McKinley leads with 27 OHSAA state championships followed by Hoover with 10.

I agree that the Fed is one of the best all-sports leagues in the state.
Each of the member schools has won an OHSAA state championship, and they've combined for a total of 52 titles in 7 different boys sports and 5 girls sports. Of course McKinley leads with 27 OHSAA state championships followed by Hoover with 10.
How many has mck won since joining that league ?

You’re inferring I am speaking of the town of which you are from ? There are lots of towns west of Perry.
I’m speaking to you about football, you keep wanting to go back to your feelings being hurt over some playful banter on an internet board.

This is how it always goes with you. I doubt you’re very bright, and I answer your question(s) and instead of answering any of mine, you go to some post about an insult you apparently can’t handle.
Lol....even if you're not talking about the town of which I am from....you're still insulting someone.