Canfield v Poland Week 1

Kind of funny how Canfield had to get that extra 10 yards or so just to attempt a field goal, Canfield doesn't want to attempt any field goals longer than 30 yards pretty much. I am kind of confused why the kid that handles the kick-offs doesn't handle the field goals as well.

Kind of funny how Canfield had to get that extra 10 yards or so just to attempt a field goal, Canfield doesn't want to attempt any field goals longer than 30 yards pretty much. I am kind of confused why the kid that handles the kick-offs doesn't handle the field goals as well.
Accuracy issue I would assume

Probably a good decision to kick that deep and pin them back but I would have probably tried an onside kick. Worst case Canfield would have had the ball around their 35.

What a great atmosphere to be in last night!! First quarter was strong for Bulldogs, Canfield improved defensively throughout the rest of the game by & large. Fulton was running wild, what an athlete! Offensively for Canfield in the 2nd half they bullied Poland, Poland players with their hands on their knees and squatting down during an 80 yard drive was demoralizing. Canfield showed their will especially in the 4th. Both teams in my eyes should make a significant run in their respective divisions. Good luck to both!

I think Poland was much better than most anticipated last night. In the end, in addition to the excellent plays the Canfield QB made, I think the numbers game caught up with Poland. They have as many kids going both ways as I have seen in a long time. They need to not let this 1st game define their season, and they will be just fine.