Canfield v Poland Week 1

The Poland HS Athletic Department will be offering a shuttle service from Roller Coach and Tours Inc. for Thursday’s Football Game vs Canfield starting at 5:00 PM. The Shuttle location will be the Poland Medical Center located at 6615 Clingan Rd. in Poland. (1/2)

The shuttle drop off and pick up location will be on the visitor's side of the stadium. The shuttle will end approx. 1/2 hour after the completion of the football game. The shuttle service is complimentary. @PolandAthletics

The grass areas are too wet to park. If you don't get there early you will have to park at Poland Medical.

Canfield 24-21 OT Field Goal, Goodluck to both
Not a bad guess normally, but I don't think Canfield's kicker is too reliable for field goals, I think he is mostly limited to just kicking the PATs. As an aside the kicker for the kickoffs is someone else.

Hearing the 2 schools combined have sold 5k tickets already. Standing room only, better get there early! Think Canfield wins this one by anywhere from 1-10. Close first half, physical pad popping game.

Hearing the 2 schools combined have sold 5k tickets already. Standing room only, better get there early! Think Canfield wins this one by anywhere from 1-10. Close first half, physical pad popping game.
Sounds like this could be a Super Spreader contest. I will take the under though on Covid cases in Canfield, and Poland in about 2 weeks.

Canfield's defense Stiffen on Poland's second drive. Poland shanks the punt Canfield with excellent field position.