Cambridge Boys - Head Coach Opening

BobcatQB

Cambridge Boys Basketball coach Andy Slaughter has resigned.

4 year stint (40-51)

7-16..lost in Sectional
13-11..lost in District Semi-Finals
10-14..lost in Sectional Finals
10-10..lost in District Finals

Seems like a pretty good job. They always seem to be athletic and its def a winning tradition... Any ideas of who is applying or might get it?

Cambridge Boys Basketball coach Andy Slaughter has resigned.

4 year stint (40-51)

7-16..lost in Sectional
13-11..lost in District Semi-Finals
10-14..lost in Sectional Finals
10-10..lost in District Finals

He left a pretty good gig at Lynchburg Clay for this job. I hope it was on him to get out and not them forcing him out.

Per Social Media, Kyle Pertuset has been named the head basketball coach at Cambridge. Looking at his past, it looks like he has been in Kentucky the last few years. Seems to be a great fit for a storied program! I wish the guy nothing but the best.

Per Social Media, Kyle Pertuset has been named the head basketball coach at Cambridge. Looking at his past, it looks like he has been in Kentucky the last few years. Seems to be a great fit for a storied program! I wish the guy nothing but the best.
I remember that name when he left the Lucas team in Richland County. He was something like 5-40 in two seasons there.

I remember that name when he left the Lucas team in Richland County. He was something like 5-40 in two seasons there.
He’s the guy that’s like 6’5” and 275 right? Those Lucas teams really had nothing. I say this from watching them scrim in a tri at our house with him coaching them.

Believe he was 24-48 last 3 seasons ? Another great move by a once Great program. I guess time will tell. Good luck to all the eastern district teams moving forward. It’s never easy !

Yeah I believe prior to this the Cubs were on a 55 game losing skid.
That is not correct. They did go 0-42 but in the 2 years prior to him but Lucas had a head coach with a career record of 2-86. Under Pertuset they saw very little change but were in a new league that has been good to them.