Buckeye's Ryan Day tell team they will to hang 100 on Michigan!

After Jim Harbaugh got testy on a conference call, Ryan Day reportedly told the team Michigan better hope for a mercy rule because Ohio State is "going to hang 100 on them."

Sure hope they put up 100 on them! That Harbaugh is a complete jack wagon. His mouth constantly overloading his a ss!

He hasn’t won a championship in college. Some years away from the NFL. With all due respect I do not think he can win National Championships. He is a Top 50 Coach with Top Talent.
He's a far better X's and O's coach than Urban. Urban won on flat out talent. I think Day could go the NFL now, not as a HC yet though since his resume isn't long enough.

lolol quoting your own post and calling yourself a moron :ROFLMAO: :LOL:

Day isn't going anywhere, SEC isn't playing, recruiting won't change. You're so dumb lol
sns.PNG

Repeat it all you want, you're still wrong and a moron. :ROFLMAO: :LOL: Day isn't going anywhere, SEC isn't playing and recruiting won't change.

All summer the SEC has said "we're doing it our way!" and then within a week of the other conferences changing procedures the SEC caves and follows suit. The SEC doesn't want the backlash from fans and has waited for others to take the fall. Can't believe anyone would think this time is any different lol

All summer the SEC has said "we're doing it our way!" and then within a week of the other conferences changing procedures the SEC caves and follows suit. The SEC doesn't want the backlash from fans and has waited for others to take the fall. Can't believe anyone would think this time is any different lol
They would have record viewership plus a huge recruiting advantage.

I 100% believe the SEC will play this year.

It would hurt the Big 10 recruiting if other conferences played and they didnt.

Day isnt leaving for the SEC.

I 100% believe the SEC will play this year.

It would hurt the Big 10 recruiting if other conferences played and they didnt.

Day isnt leaving for the SEC.
Sec today says their medical experts cleared them to play. ACC same thing.

I am still 100% sure the SEC will play football, maybe wont finish the season but they are crazy southerners and it is full steam ahead.

I know my old boss is pulling money if AM doesnt do everything they can to have a season. It has gotten so wild down there some boosters are even calling for going indy one year if they cancel and try to play all other Texas schools. Wont happen but it shows how crazy they are for football. AM chancellor basically said if we can have 60k students on our campus we can do football.

IMO when the NFL coaching carousel begins next Feb., Day is gone. I would rather have him as a H.C. than half the coaches in the NFL. Would OSU eat crow and bring Meyer back, would Meyer want to come back, I doubt it.
I don't know about Meyer. There was a lot to that situation that really was not released but if OSU does not take care with how they deal with this situation, Day might feel like he has to leave to fulfill his career.

SEC not playing. This must be a replay I am watching of Ole Miss vs The Gators on ESPIN. Their is an old saying dumb people who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.

I can play this game too, lol. Ryan Day must be leaving OSU any day now and the OSU recruiting classes have been depleted since the SEC kicked off this weekend, right? Take your own advice, moron.

This better ? Day is not going to stay at OSU if SEC plays football this fall, it will kill recruiting.

I can play this game too, lol. Ryan Day must be leaving OSU any day now and the OSU recruiting classes have been depleted since the SEC kicked off this weekend, right? Take your own advice, moron.
I said if their was no college season, Day wouldn't be back. OSU is playing, I get it you just can't admit you were wrong.

I said if their was no college season, Day wouldn't be back.

No you didn't. You amended your statement. Since you apparently can't read your own post I'll just copy and paste it again.

This better ? Day is not going to stay at OSU if SEC plays football this fall, it will kill recruiting.

Please point out where it says "if their (sic) was no college season" in the above sentence?

I get it you just can't admit you were wrong.

Sure I can. I was wrong, the SEC is playing. You, however, can't. The season was cancelled for a solid month and Day didn't leave or even hint at it, despite Warren repeatedly saying they won't revisit the decision, and OSU lost 1 recruit who was considered flakey from the start. If an NFL team had wanted Day, and Day wanted the NFL shot, they wouldn't have waited until Feb.

Last edited:
Michigan is dangerously close to quitting. Harbaugh seems like he’s ready to bolt back to the NFL and I can’t imagine the players hearts are in this season after this loss.