Not the time BrianCongrat to buchtel but last 2 minutes was awful basketball.We need a shot clock.
Yes it was 6 timeouts.
4. I caught the end of the game. Was the player that fell with the ball tripped? If not then he traveled which is what I thought I saw.That ending is about as bad as it could have been.
1. Buchtel holds the ball for over 2 minutes
2. What seemed like a dozen timeouts were called
3. The officials bail Buchtel out with a touch call
4. Officials swallow the whistle at the other end with 1 second left
Just bad. It was a really good, competitive game between 2 evenly matched teams. Just an awful ending
4. I caught the end of the game. Was the player that fell with the ball tripped? If not then he traveled which is what I thought I saw.
Tell the defense to come and get it. Looks like bunches of sour grapes around here.No it how basketbsll is played.I hate teams holding the ball.
There needs to be a shot clock in high school basketball. You just can't have a game where one team
holds the ball for the last 25% of the 4th quarter.can't seem to use their defense to take possession of the ball for 25% of the 4th quarter.
Nothing there says "tripped on purpose." It is a good reason to say "ref is a hard job." I don't know traveling? Shot before the horn?Matt goul just posted a video akron buchtel tripped him on purpose.That is awful.