Bring Back Coach King !!!!!

I think he would be a great fit. But would he want to come back after what the administration did to him before?

I would 100% love to see him come back but I don't see him wanting to.

I would love to see this happen. I think coach King would think about this long and hard. As he has said 20 years at one school is something to be proud of. Plus this is his town where grew up. He could have stayed in Athens and coached but he came back to A-town. This is going to depend on who we bring in as Head coach. If we get a new coach(please let it be).

Thanks for the accolades but I am on my waning years, I am ready to buy season tickets and watch from the cover stands. If the job becomes open , Alliance needs a young coach with fresh ideas and very enthusiastic. Mike Schott would be a good choice, Mike Elder (Avon head coach and former AHS assiatant) or John Wallace (former AHS player and Green HS Offensive coordinator) these are fine YOUNG men who will work their tails off for the Aviators.

Coach I know you've got the connections and the pull to find this out...is there any chance Alliance would be able to get back Gorius or Sotcan?

These 2 guys in my opinion were the backbone to the 2004 team that beat Beaver Local and won a MAC title.

Coach king should be in there in the to help with the process ,IF and when we hire a new coach, every name that has been typed would be great to have , Wallace and Sotcan are cousin's/ maybe ???, any other former Mount guys out there ? Payne and Hall prolly not both have great gigs now

BJ is a possibility, because i know he wants to coach in the county..Hall you can forget that one because he has the job BJ wants.

In my opinion Alliance needs to go outside the program we have now and find a coach. There are some guys you could keep from the staff now, but there are some that need to go! I also think we need to hire someone young, but someone that is not going to take any crap. I have coached younger kids in this area and they have no respect now and they have no work ethic. You definately cannot be their friend and coach at the same time. I think this was brought up with Zurbrugg as the coach. If you are hard on the kids in Alliance and make them have discipline they do not want to come out and play. That is to bad because this town has some talent in the sport of football

I know but thats a the type guys we need, Mark would have been a great coach , but at his young age to be in the spot he is is great, Vince will never leave Mount. Would Elder leave his gig???

Elder always said he would love to coach in the county but leaving Avon would be a big loss of $$ for him...Plus what a team this year...