Brian Where is your NORDONIA predictions?

Nordonia has a new coach and should be really improved, i will let you know after the 1 scrimmage.Good year would be 6 or 7 wins, they are in a tough league.

Picked Them To Win The League

Brian In Another Post I Picked Nordonia To Win The League Because Of You. I Believe The Class U Kept Talking About Years Ago Is At Nordonia. Its A No Brainer, Right?

Leave Brian alone, he has mellowed out considerably over the last couple of years.

God forbid Nordonia has a great year because it might bring the old Brian back.

Compared to some of the kool aid drinkers on here, he is not that bad.

Jordan Mabin's younger brother is playing football for Nordonia. He's a freshman or sophomore, I'm not sure which.

Ruh roh! :eek:

Nordonia's stadium is pretty awesome. Most schools would love to have it.
Haters will hate.

Brian has posted about Nordonia's chances this year in the SL thread.

Nordonia somehow beat stow 10-0 they dont look good at all.They cant pass, run the ball or stop the pass.By some miracle they won 10-0:)

Nordonia somehow beat stow 10-0 they dont look good at all.They cant pass, run the ball or stop the pass.By some miracle they won 10-0:)

When my Benedictine Bengals played Nordonia in a 7 on 7 in July, you guys looked terrible. Final score was like 42-7. I think part of it was that Benny had a good scrimmage, however, you guys looked bad. Even though that scrimmage was 3-4 weeks ago, I honestly could never see you guys being as good this year as I'm hearing on the posts on this thread.

7 on 7 dont include running, teams always improve.The reason nordonia won today stow could not run the ball at all, nordonia plays kenston next.That will tell you how good nordonia is, 7 on 7 dont tell you how good you are, but benedictine could be a good team.Next yhear nordonia will be really good , this year we will see, 5-5 or 6-4 would be very good.

Wait....what? You're saying that Nordonia can't pass, run the ball or stop the pass? What are they good at that causes you to predict 5-5 or 6-4?

I was being sarcastic , nordonia actually look good today.They play kenston a team who are predicted to be alot better, let see what happens.

I predicted 5-5 nordonia could even be better, this will be a spring baord for nordonia contending for the state title the next 3 years.