Braves @ Beavers

ab11

What does everyone think about the Tally @ Creek game this Friday?

Personally i think the winner of this game has proven themselves to be the best team in the league... both teams have have beaten the preseason favorite Moeller... Personally i think that beavercreek is the best team in the league overal or at least should be, best goalie in the league anthony dann, some of the best D with Mitch and Baldwin, and the most talented offense with Lee and Aaron. IF Lee plays a good game i think he has the talent to take over the game and win it for the Beavers. But Tally will def be hard to beat with all talent and it should be the best game of the year so far.

whats everyone think
or do you even care who wins the SWOSHL this year... i mean everyone else is horrible

Can someone please tell me how long Talawanda has had a hockey program and how many times they have won the SWOHSHL?

thought you were talking about their skill level

Oh, no, sorry for the confusion. I am just asking an innocent question to learn more about the program. I would think that they would have one of the older programs in that part of the state, considering their easy access to Goggin Ice Arena (past and present).