Brakeman Reports

oh ya.....Brakeman....evaluates anti-lock modulation valves and how they pertain to the molecular friction dis-associated with the nano-atoms required to render a motor vehicle motionless from about 55.3 Mph.........I think he's a cousin to Cartman on South Park ;)

Just a note for Yappi posters. If you bring up the Brakeman report, and ask when it is going to come out, you are not going to get any serious answers. The report, for the last 25 years, comes out the last week in January.

Just a note for Yappi posters. If you bring up the Brakeman report, and ask when it is going to come out, you are not going to get any serious answers. The report, for the last 25 years, comes out the last week in January.

Thank you for letting us newbies know.

Nor will you get any funny replies. They've all been posted, hundreds of times.

Brakeman is a butthole. He's always late. He always misses a kid or two. He never ranks OUR school's kids as high as they should be and he never apologizes for any of it.

I suggest we hire someone new. Anyone interested in the job should forward their resume to:

www.do_300_hr_of_thankless_work_for_free.com

Yeah! I think we should hire someone that will have the report finished before the season actually starts because we all get tired of waiting for it! It is ridiculous that this Brakeman character actually wants to see some results before he completes his report. If he was really that good he could have this thing done in October so we would not have to waste our valuable time asking "when does the Brakeman come out?"

I am infallible. My report comes out every March and, in 40 years, I have never, ever, been wrong. Must be god-given ability that I have placed every kid in exactly the right order, year after year.:party:

I am infallible. My report comes out every March and, in 40 years, I have never, ever, been wrong. Must be god-given ability that I have placed every kid in exactly the right order, year after year.

hahahahaha, let's elect this guy, he seems to really have it down !

Ok than...

The other day I came home and saw a guy was jogging, naked. I asked him, 'Why?' He said, 'Because you came home early.'

A blonde is watching the news with her husband when the newscaster says “Two Brazilian men die in a skydiving accident.”

The blonde starts crying to her husband, sobbing “That’s horrible!!! So many men dying that way!”

Confused, he says, “Yes dear, it is sad, but they were skydiving, and there is always that risk involved.”

After a few minutes, the blonde, still sobbing, says, “How many is a Brazilian?”

Guy walks into a bar and pulls a miniature piano and piano player out of his pocket and starts pounding shots one after another with a depressed look on his face.

Bartender asks whats wrong and the guy tells him he just met a genie who granted him one wish..."what did you wish for?" asks the bartender.

"Well it sure wasn't a 12 inch pianist, I can tell you that!!!"

Guy walks into a bar and tells the bartender to "set me up with a dozen shots of your best whiskey". Bartender does, and the guy pounds 'em all down within a minute. Bartender says "Wow, I've never seen anybody drink like that". Guy says "You'd drink like that too if all you had was a dollar."