Bowling Green Duals 12/18 - 12/19

I have been a coach for St. Edward green team for the past nine years. I have been coaching for over thirty years and I have never had a team point for any misconduct. In our dual with Findlay that day, It was not our athlete that was called for unsportsmanlike misconduct. Tom Garcia, the tournament director was called to the mat and took care of the situation. I have never been rude or disrespectful to any official,coach ,athlete, or tournament director. We thought this was one of the best tournaments around.Lots of matches and great competition.

then why were you not invited back? Please clear up the rumors then. Because I know for a fact that you didnt drop the tourney they wouldn't have you back. So please explain so i can clear it up with the person who told me.

two years ago their coaches were disrespecful to other coaches and athletes. I beleive the straw that broke the camels back was their dual with Findlay. Their coaches got two team points taken away. The head offical and the tourney director got involved. The coaches thought they were untouchable they were just plan rude...

Might want to check your facts before commenting in the future.

Might want to check your facts before commenting in the future.

I know the facts...if you read the post earlier in the thread it said "didn't St. Eds use to be in this tourney? why arent they here anymore". and that is the reason. if their coach said it was one of the best tourney why arnt they back? becasue they were not welcome back, maybe i had the dual wrong or something but they were not invited back because of the way they acted. That is fact

I know the facts...if you read the post earlier in the thread it said "didn't St. Eds use to be in this tourney? why arent they here anymore". and that is the reason. if their coach said it was one of the best tourney why arnt they back? becasue they were not welcome back, maybe i had the dual wrong or something but they were not invited back because of the way they acted. That is fact

then why were you not invited back? Please clear up the rumors then. Because I know for a fact that you didnt drop the tourney they wouldn't have you back. So please explain so i can clear it up with the person who told me.

You say it's a rumor then add that you heard it from someone else. Sorry, no credibility IMO.

I have been a coach for St. Edward green team for the past nine years. I have been coaching for over thirty years and I have never had a team point for any misconduct. In our dual with Findlay that day, It was not our athlete that was called for unsportsmanlike misconduct. Tom Garcia, the tournament director was called to the mat and took care of the situation. I have never been rude or disrespectful to any official,coach ,athlete, or tournament director. We thought this was one of the best tournaments around.Lots of matches and great competition.

We had a couple duals with St. Ed's while they were there and never saw anything that was described previously. Whenever we wrestled or I watched them, "never satisfied" and his fellow coaches always handled themselves with class and their athletes followed their lead.

We see St. Edward B every year at the Marion Harding Invite and they are always first class