BLM popularity decline blamed on GOP says the New York Times

gobluetom

Excerpt from article might have exposed real reason.....

BLM rioters injured police officers in 72% of cities that held BLM protests across the U.S. and Canada, according to the Major Cities Chiefs Association. Looting, arson, and vandalism consumed whole neighborhoods in Minneapolis, Kenosha, Atlanta, and dozens of cities around the world. The property damage cost up to $2 billion and destroyed private churches and businesses. Worst of all, the riots left at least 25 people dead, including retired policeman David Dorn.

Support may have plummeted, too, as BLM’s agenda came to be known. Its “What We Believe” page, which has since been scrubbed, initially claimed that BLM exists to “disrupt the Western-prescribed nuclear family structure.”

The MLM movement among police officers, commonly known as "My life matters", has weakened the BLM popularity.

Trump leaving office was not good for such groups as well, as there was no villan to focus on.

The BLM movement, activities, rhetoric, etc. was not well thought out, or planned.

Gee, whoda thunk that?

Never saw this coming.....

"In 2015, I was the founder of Black Lives Matter in St. Paul," said Rashad Turner, who now leads the pro-school choice group Minnesota Parent Union.

"I believed the organization stood for exactly what the name implies – Black lives do matter. However, after a year on the inside, I learned they had little concern for rebuilding Black families," he added.

Recent events, however, have intensified scrutiny of its leader and her ideas. Co-founder Patrisse Cullors came under fire after it was revealed she bought four homes for more than $3 million. The self-described "Marxist" was also seen in a resurfaced video favorably comparing a book to "red book" propagated under Mao Zedong.

The BLM curriculum also engendered controversy over ideas the organization was promoting in schools.

Cullors is stepping down from her role as executive director of the activist group’s central foundation amid questions about her finances.

"In 2015, I was the founder of Black Lives Matter in St. Paul," said Rashad Turner, who now leads the pro-school choice group Minnesota Parent Union.

"I believed the organization stood for exactly what the name implies – Black lives do matter. However, after a year on the inside, I learned they had little concern for rebuilding Black families," he added.

Recent events, however, have intensified scrutiny of its leader and her ideas. Co-founder Patrisse Cullors came under fire after it was revealed she bought four homes for more than $3 million. The self-described "Marxist" was also seen in a resurfaced video favorably comparing a book to "red book" propagated under Mao Zedong.

The BLM curriculum also engendered controversy over ideas the organization was promoting in schools.

Cullors is stepping down from her role as executive director of the activist group’s central foundation amid questions about her finances.
How surprising that people would use race for their own monetary gain.

No comment from any of the usual suspects?
200.gif

Last year I was a big supporter of BLM but I recently began identifying as an elderly Asian women and BLM’s refusal to condemn violence against people like me is disgusting
Asian heritage month is over I believe so now onto the next thing you can identify as.

Hmm...what is June????????????

what a surprise....

had little concern with rebuilding black families..... i'm sure this will be covered by MSM.......... also describes the democratic party doesn't it?