Bishop Hartley vs Ursuline (Youngstown) Thursday, August 19, 2021

Wo do you thing will win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Like I said, barely competitive last 4 years. Let’s see it this week. Just leave the excuses at home after the game
They probably woulda won the state championship in D4 last season if their top 8 or so players didn’t have to sit out due to covid the week of the playoff game. Also look at the schedule they play, no D4 team plays a schedule like that. They haven’t been great but if we’re going off what they have this year they’ll be in the running for state again

Actually, 3 wins a year average last 5 years. Lol

and I’m clueless…. Hah
Yes you are absolutely clueless. 4 year average is a huge gap in terms of the players and talent they have. Not a secret they were dominant with reardon then went down when he left. Now they’re good again and who’s back it’s pretty simple.

Hartley should be one of the premiere teams in D3 this year. Can’t see Ursuline all of a sudden be elite when they’ve barely been competitive last few years.

Last I heard them and Mooney were working to consolidate schools.
Ursuline and Mooney are not working on anything and Ursuline was a regional finalist last season. They also got their coach back that led them to three state championships in a row. They lost their regional final game because literally half the team was out with Covid. I can’t wait for next Thursday

Who is making the trip up from Columbus? You will be treated to some outstanding improvements up and down Fifth Avenue into Downtown.

Irish by 4.

Ursuline’s got all the skill players in the world, if the hogs can show up on both sides of the ball I think they win. Irish by anywhere from 1-7. Could go either way though

Ursuline’s got all the skill players in the world, if the hogs can show up on both sides of the ball I think they win. Irish by anywhere from 1-7. Could go either way though
You can say the same thing about Hartley, but our big guys are fast. Could go either way though!

No way the Irish can handle the Hawks speed and physicalness. This is a great matchup for the Hawks. Hartley is built to stop the Irish Offense and week one the Irish won't know what to do with the Hartley O. Definitely a two score win for the Hawks.

No way the Irish can handle the Hawks speed and physicalness. This is a great matchup for the Hawks. Hartley is built to stop the Irish Offense and week one the Irish won't know what to do with the Hartley O. Definitely a two score win for the Hawks.
True Bishop Hartley has a style of offense that teams have not seen before unless they have already played them. I am confident it will be a good game and that Hartley stands a good chance of beating Ursuline, but it is early in the year and anything can happen. I will wait till the game is over to celebrate a victory for Hartley.

I am a confident Hartley fan and believe that we are able to win any game we play. With that said, I do realize that these are teenagers in High School and anything can happen. Best wishes to each team.

Have you ever played a sport ? Any sport? From what Hartley fans and Ursuline fans know about the opposing team is probably pretty limited to begin with, and I don’t think either Coaching staff is as confident as you are.

the Irish won't know what to do with the Hartley O.
True Bishop Hartley has a style of offense that teams have not seen before unless they have already played them.
Man you guys act like Sawyer does linear equations, differential geometry all with a healthy dose of divine intervention minute-by-minute before and during the game as he schemes, scripts and calls plays... all the while opposing DC’s are picking their nose in anguish as the game goes on.

Man you guys act like Sawyer does linear equations, abstract geometry all with a healthy dose of divine intervention minute-by-minute before and during the game as he schemes, scripts and calls plays... all the while opposing DC’s are picking their nose in anguish as the game goes on.

Man you guys act like Sawyer does linear equations, differential geometry all with a healthy dose of divine intervention minute-by-minute before and during the game as he schemes, scripts and calls plays... all the while opposing DC’s are picking their nose in anguish as the game goes on.
Wow! I am confident but wow! Again confidence is ok, but like I have already said these are High school teenagers and anything can happen. Both coaches have great careers and wonderful traditions to work with. Please do not take my confidence as arrogance. Again good luck to both teams and let's celebrate the win after the game.