Big Ten Tournament

Not sure who is all looking to go, but was able to score tickets through a couple schools if anyone knows anyone needing tickets.

Feel free to DM me

It is always a good time, but not this year for me. Even though the hoops will be amazing, I'll wait till next year. A lot of the fun is the amazing energy in the arena every game.

Also, I'm really torn between the Buckeyes winning the title and going out early. Blasphemy, I know. But getting all the way to Sunday will be very exhausting. Every game is a war, and so many good teams. Very possible that whichever 2 teams make it to Sunday will not do very well in the NCAA, due to mental/physical fatigue.

It is always a good time, but not this year for me. Even though the hoops will be amazing, I'll wait till next year. A lot of the fun is the amazing energy in the arena every game.

Also, I'm really torn between the Buckeyes winning the title and going out early. Blasphemy, I know. But getting all the way to Sunday will be very exhausting. Every game is a war, and so many good teams. Very possible that whichever 2 teams make it to Sunday will not do very well in the NCAA, due to mental/physical fatigue.
Yeah, but the Buckeyes might need the momentum if they lose to Illinois on Sunday. Going in on a long losing streak to tourney-level teams would not be good for the mind.

The only teams I even sort of follow is Purdue and OSU. Purdue lost to a not very good Miami, have beaten all but Rutgers below them and none of the teams (Mich, Ill, Iowa) ahead. I don't see where the rankings are getting all this depth from?

The only teams I even sort of follow is Purdue and OSU. Purdue lost to a not very good Miami, have beaten all but Rutgers below them and none of the teams (Mich, Ill, Iowa) ahead. I don't see where the rankings are getting all this depth from?
They did sweep OSU. It's going to be fun to see how this turns out and see how they place the B1G teams in the brackets. I really don't like our draw, but we'll see how it turns out. Go Buckeyes!

with nearly the entire league getting into the NCAA, does this tournament even matter? I'd rather my team gets some rest and avoid covid positives from games.

The B10 tourney matters to some teams. Like OSU. Need to re-establish some momentum and positive thoughts. It also impacts seeding in the NCAA for many teams. Example - OSU gets a win or two, they are a 3 seed, maybe a 2. Lose the first game they might be a 5 or 6 seed. Big difference in the quality of 1st round opponent.

Don't think watching the game would have told you. But from what I saw/have since read Howard was arguing a call with the ref and stepped outside the box. Turgeon said something to the ref about it and Howard responded. Turgeon said don't talk to me ever again. Howard said he charged at him. But I haven't seen an angle that shows Turgeon actually charging.

Juwan Howard has been one of the more aggressive coaches when it comes to working the refs since he took over UM. I noticed a couple times in the recent game @ tOSU coming on to the court to get at a ref and Holtmann saying something to the other refs. I also heard he had a issues during the Illinois game too.